Reviews for Where You Are
gumdropj chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
"Come on, Zacky! Let's get you your coffee."

"Don't call me that," he grumbled. I'd forgotten! I smacked my forehead then turned around, armed with a million and one apologies. He arched an eyebrow, "Chill out, just don't do it again."

That's my favorite part. That last line made me crack up..

BAHAHAHA, I LOVED it! XD Write more, please!
SubwayWolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I'm so happy to read this! I also noticed that you've written another story, which I had NO idea existed (YOU HAVE TO TELL ME ABOUT THESE THINGS) and I will be reviewing right after. I hope it's about something cool. But if it isn't, I'll review it anyway.

Okay. *rubs hands together eagerly* Here we go!

OKAY, YOU CAN TALK TO ME NOW! :D

WAHO!

It felt like just yesterday I was a freshman in High School...

Hah! Same here!

And who, you ask, is in the middle of them all?Zack Wolf, who else?

HAHAHAH! I would do that!

Hot Boy Air Heads OUCH (always)

DAMN! You are getting me laughing like crazy over here.

...at the Starbucks...

Oh, you know me too well. :D

I sighed, that's Zack for ya. It was the truth; Zack was the definition of a Lady Killer and he knew it; we all knew it.

I LOVE YOU.

...pumpkin flavor coffee...

YES. YESYESYESYESYES. :D

Aww.

"I'm so sorry," I pulled out the wallet in my purse, "Coffee's on me."

It would have been on you anyway. I NEVER have money on me.

"Wanna sleep with me?" Zack asked randomly.

HAHAHA!

I gasped causing the Sunny-D to go down the wrong tube. Instantly I began choking.

YOU WOULD.

He leaped off the counter, eyes wide, and began rubbing my back.

I like how you did that. I would totally freak if you choked!

Sometimes I wondered if he purposely miss phrased things just to see what reaction he could get out of me.

You've unraveled my secret.

What if the hottest guy at your school asked you to sleep with him?

That would be pretty damn nice.

My face is on fire and my eyes are squeezed shut.

Uh-oh, was I performing "twelve minutes"?

"Well, if you said I could come in, why the hell are you naked?"

This story is going to be the death of me! I'm laughing so hard over here.

"Clothes man," he started. "They're just so restricting. I mean, why wear 'em in my own home? Gotta get comfy."

I speak the truth.

Yes, I thought, because you showing off your man glory was such a big favor for me.

PSH, you liked it.

He sighed in annoyance, "Fine."

Damn!

3 - He's taken.

No he's not.

Even in his sleep he was cute. Actually, I think he was cuter, like my 2-year-old brother. He looked so much younger; so much more innocent. He'd taken his glasses off earlier and placed them on the nightstand. He sure looked different and that was the main reason why.

Wow, good for you! You've just described something that even I'VE never seen before.

I respected him for it; he was my hero for it.

Awwh. :]

He wouldn't ever let me touch it if he were conscious.

Oh, yes I would let you! Just don't mess it up; I'll kick your ass.

His hair is his crown.

Hell, you're right!

If I was ever gonna get any sleep, staring at Zack the whole night wasn't gonna help.

I love you to death for this by the way! Be proud: your story is the ONLY one on this whole site that is in my favorites category.

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT NOW.

-Zack