Reviews for If Only You Knew
D:
Subbie chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Hey... This is a sad one... :(
saamf 44 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
I can only imagine how hard that must be, to almost losing a friend in your situation. Good luck, and I'll hope for the best for you.

Saamf
lilkamea chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is wonderful & sad. I can relate because I'm gay and my parents are like yours, and I used to cut too. :( but remember it gets better! You're a great writer and I thats something to look forward to because I'll be waiting to read your memoir! And you PMed me too, and I was like OMG because you're the first person here who's tried to befriend me. I'd PM you back but I don't know how :C I LOVE YOU. AND YOUR STORIES. And thanks for talking to me :D
saamf 44 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
I'm so sorry that I can't help you in person. I know it's not as much as she helped you but I'll try whatever and whenever I can to listen. I completely agree with gdub. Take all the time you need.
Subbie chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Hey you. YYou're gonna make it out ok... Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel? It's there. You're getting there... just keep going./ And I have a few choice words to say about your mother, but I'll keep them to myself. And I know how hard it is to deal with shit between conflict and cutting and grades and responsibilites, it's so understandable. If you need to talk, I'm always here for you... I'm glad your not feeling so suicidal anymore, And I can understand how you're back, but you're not... I hope I don't stress you out.
gdub67 chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Well, I hope that these letters have brought you some form of comfort and that you don't stay gone for too long, These were amazingly well written and I hope you come back and write more. I hope that I'm not one of those you wish would shut up, but if I am all u need do is say so. Cherish Monika for being there for you and don't let anyone else make you afraid to open up to others, not everyone is so quick to judge. I can't pretend to understand what you are going through but i can offer another pair of ears (or in this case eyes) to be there for you.

Take all the time you need, but never give up

gdub
Orange Muffins chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
I really loved the way you write. I hope that you continue with it. Just so you know, you're not alone. Don't give up. You're a special person in your own, and I don't believe that people should tell you such things. Good luck with life. :)
Subbie chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
A break is OK... I'll miss you until you come back. :)
saamf 44 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
I hate people like this too. There's too many of them too. Let's hate them together (can be taken seriously or not).
failte200 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Okay - those were... well, those were private. I assume they were real. So all I'll say in public is: hang on in there, Megan.
Subbie chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Wow. Lotta bottled up anger there
this requires thought chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
dear dr0wn1ng1nw0rd5un5p0ken,

we don't truly know each other, but i just want to say that you truly are a talented writer and (judging by the pieces of your heart that you've been so generous as to let us see) a person that anyone would be lucky to have as a friend or acquaintance.

don't give up. you're not alone.

-this requires thought
CCKins chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
aww... this is frightfully depressing, but thank you Monika who lightened it up a bit! At least there is someone who cares.
saamf 44 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
This makes me want to be a better person.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »