Reviews for My Shadow Loves the Sun
Lady Goth chapter 1 . 3/25
This was great no doubt, you are very skilled in your poetry so this being an awesome poem is no shock to anyone. Though I did notice some typo's but they don't take away from the poems quality and meaning. I never really pay attention to my shadow until your poem I didn't really wonder where my shadow hid at night this poem is great. I can't wait to read more from you
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is quite good actually, the sun and the shadow seem to be like metaphors for something deeper - but that's just a guess of mine. Anyway, don't be worried if people don't like it, it's always fun to write something more unusual! :)
SparkleHearts88 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is..interesting. It is sorta...I guess, phylosophycal? (I don't know if that's a word...Tee Hee). Well, anyway, I sorta THought about phylosophy. This poem confuses and made my brain work overload. But I really liked it. You should definitely write more poems like this one. Maybe about the horizon?
xxCassidyVictoriaxx chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Yeah, that was pretty weird.. not really sure what to think.

btw this is (or was, seeing as I changed my pen name) CassieCat97.

I asked you to beta for me, but I no longer need that, because I'm not writing that story anymore.
CuriousContradiction chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I like the general concept of shadows as well as the somewhat child-like tone to this. I also like that it came off as a stream-of-consciousness type of piece. :)