Reviews for The Journey of Love, Secrets and Guilt
CrystalGW34 chapter 40 . 7/20/2012
OMG I can't believe she tried to kill herself. Oh poor Meg. I hope she will get the help she needs and get better. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 39 . 7/20/2012
I'm glad Meg was rescued. I hope she will be fine. Can't wait to read more. Great chapter. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 38 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter. I'm off to read more. Sorry I haven't read and reviewed lately. I've been busy. Anyway, great chapter. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 37 . 7/16/2012
Poor Meg. John needs to find her and soon. I hope Hermione isn't kidnapped. Please update soon. Can't wait to read more of this. :)
buttercup123 chapter 37 . 7/15/2012
I just found your story, and I have to say that it is rather interesting. However, it is difficult to follow the story at times because of the grammatical mistakes and overuse of many words. Nevertheless, it has the potential of being an interesting read.
CrystalGW34 chapter 36 . 7/13/2012
Sorry I didn't review right away. I've been busy lately. Anyway, I hope John saves Meg before something horrible happenes to her. Loved the chapter. Please update soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 35 . 6/22/2012
Oh boy this just keeps getting better. Can't wait to read more and find out what happens next. Please update soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 34 . 6/16/2012
Best chapter yet. Full of suspense and drama. Can't wait to read more. I hope Ariel wakes from her coma and I hope Meg and John get together. Can't wait to read more. Update soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 33 . 6/10/2012
I hope Meg will talk to John soon. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. Update again soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 32 . 6/2/2012
Sorry I didn't review sooner. I've been busy working on the next chapter for my story. Anyway, this just keeps getting better. Can't wait to read more. :)
Confused chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
I like the plot of your story but am finding it really hard to follow as the grammar is shocking and most of the details are inaccurate. Such as getting a transfer from NYCPD to the Sydney Police Department is really not possible as these two departments are in no way linked, being that they are in separate countries with different legal systems. I am also finding that some of the details are superfluous, such as describing in detail what a person is wearing. Also it seems as if someone has just run spell check through the story without making sure that the words are being used in the correct context. I know it may seem like I am being rude and nit-picky but I believe that this story would be much more reader friendly if you had someone edit it more thoroughly.
CrystalGW34 chapter 31 . 5/26/2012
I wonder what John did that makes him want to get revenge. The note was creepy and I feel so bad for Ariel. Can't wait to read more. Please update again soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 30 . 5/13/2012
That was a long chapter. Poor Brooklyn. I hope her uncle finds Scar and kills him. I enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)
ILveJcb chapter 30 . 5/13/2012
Aw poor Brooklyn! Great chapter!
CrystalGW34 chapter 29 . 4/20/2012
Good chapter. I especially liked the murder scene part. Can't wait to read more. Please update again soon. :)
164 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »