Reviews for Misdial
IcanzIIravor chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
This was a greatvread and dwmn funny. Carrie is such a ditz, but in a fun and lovable way. Dan is my kind of guy. Quiet and thoughtful. I hope youmpost more some day.
evergreen-writer chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Ahh! Cliffhanger! I'm really enjoying this story - characters are realistic, lots of mystery - you reveal a little bit more of each character and the plot line well. Will you be finishing this? I know it's been 2 years, but I hope you will! pretty please! I reeeally want to know how all the little things work out!
bleachedsnow chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Carrie's mom reminds me so much of my mom. But she'd actually like it if I cooked dinner for her. Thank god for decent grades. Dan and Carrie are nice :3
bleachedsnow chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Aw, they're really cute. And Carrie (Yes! Got her name!) shows a surprising amount of depth when it comes to helping old people. Must be from the complex social interactions I imagine a popular girl like her would be immersed in. And I'm nearing the end of your story!
bleachedsnow chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I know you mentioned being bad with updates, but I don't really think you meant to leave this story behind for two years :D

Darien and Emma will always have a special place in my heart; I just can't help loving them, so I'll probably end up comparing them to Dan and uh... crap I can't remember! (My bad!)

I'm fond of your female lead in very... detached sort of way, it's really hard for me to sympathize with her, mostly because of radically different lifestyles. She reminds me of Darien's groupies. I'm more similar to Dan, so at the moment, I like him a lot more. Well, this is only the second chapter, so things may change!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Aww its not finished :( i really liked it from the very beginning.. Please update asap! :D xx
missyb1988 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I liked how you wrote the ditzy girl she talked too much and you left it hanging I liked that but it made me mad cos I wanted to know more :)
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Update?
Reader Girl789 chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
hey, i really loved this story when i read it. it's unique in it's own way, and different from a typical story. you are really good at describing characters, and their emotions and everything. The way you described Carrie and Dan felt so real, and you can really feel the chemistry between them. Moreover, i like how for a change that Dan in this story doesn't have a 6/8/10 pack and every girl in the school is fawning over him. it's quite refreshing actually. anyways, i wanted to ask you why haven't updated in the past year? Is the story on hold, as you focus on your other works or is the story dropped permanently :'( that would be sad if it were so, but you are the writer, and the choice is yours :D
rubberduckysabc chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Oh how I love Mr. Frake that sly devil, him.
b4ds5 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
okay, honestly, carrie kind of annoys me. seems like one of those generic girls i hate xD;; /nerd with pent up hate ehehe/

but this story is so cute! haha, i love it. i love how dan is just... nice to her, really, though she says otherwise. he just tells it like it is. i mean, yes, we all tease like in those love-hate relationships but let's face it- are there really that many enemy cliches in real life? i feel like this story is very realistic, and it's got be hooked lol.

update whenever you can :)
drats chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Best start to a story ever!

...how long did it take you to perfect it?

however long it took, it was worth it.
Alixermixer chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I don't know how I feel about Mike and how he is feeling at the end of this chapter. These two are slightly cute, slightly weird
HelloLovely chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Oh no! So much bitterness going on there. And Dan is still a little to stereotype-y. I mean, he still stereotypes, haha. I love him though, and I like Carrie more and more. She's really sweet and definitely not calculating in the way Dan seems to think she is sometimes. He's gotta learn to see past the outside, and I can't wait to watch him do it!

Love,

Becca
jlr chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
This chapter had a lot of good parts about it. I liked Mike's reaction to Carrie, and how Carrie is acutely aware of it. It is interesting that Carrie is very good at reading people but somehow doesn't see that Nathan might not be what she thinks he is. Unless maybe the rest of us have been thinking of Nathan in the wrong light? If she can normally tell when people are lying was it that she couldn't tell that he was or was it that he wasn't lying at all?

I have a really soft spot for Daniel's summer romance and even his description of it. Even Carrie's question about a girlfriend in Canada felt appropriate, because sleep away camp isn't exactly something that is easily explained and it was reasonable for her to feel like the girl might have been made up.

There were a few typos in this chapter, but it was really great that you updated again.
90 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »