Reviews for Falling For Kai
Dr. Strange Love chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
I liked the first part of the story it was brilliant (And if I said that wasn't because of the lesbian part, I would be lying), but the ending was a bit, well, "meh". First of all, was the introduction of Cameron. At first thought I thought he was going to be a major antagonist to put Joan through trials that the protagonist should go through, but I was deceived! She just turned around and said "I love you". Also, I didn't really have any connection with Cameron, he was just...there, I mean all he did was stare at her funny and save her from suicide, he kind of reminded me of Edward from Twilight (I really did not like Twilight). If Cameron died in the story, I just wouldn't care. However, if Kai died, then I would be like "NOOOOO!".Also, I was expecting Kai to come back and say sorry and the two could sort both their problems out (Too Cliché?).

Don't get me wrong, it was a brilliant first part to the story. Then it just fell apart into something average.

Keep writing!
LostEmotions chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Great story. Joan is very relatable...actually it's a hard story for me to read, it hits a little to close to home...but it's definitely well written.
earthserpent chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
keep going.
laura Decamara chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
i read your story it ok...a lot of bad words i noticed but it a good story line...
earthserpent chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
ok...keep going if there's more.
H. Earthserpent chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
aw so sad so that's how they end...there's more right? if so keep posting. :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
keep going.
Charmed Always chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
I love love love it! 3 more Kai and Joan, very interesting. Im excited to see what's going to happen after living together. Can't wait for more!
Charmed Always chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
Now im really interested to see what is going to happen at Kai's house!
Charmed Always chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
I definatly think you should have one more chapter of just romantic things going on and then jump into some conflict. Either one of those things would be cool, but I think someone starting to like joan would be very interesting. Let's see how Kai will react!
T3H chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
im loving this so far :) cant wait for next chappie

*sends cupcake*

luffs T3H
Charmed Always chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
I love love love love love love love love it! Please post more chapters soon! 3
Charmed Always chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Hey awesome story! Its hayley by the way lol can't wait for u to post most chapters!
Wiseau Films chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
OH HI!

OH HI!

Oops I already said it. Oh well, too hi's is twice as good!

I see you have no review. I feel pity on you. If you review my touching souldeep poems I will review each chapter of your story in a serious and critical and helpful manner.

OH BYE