Reviews for Not From This World
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
I generally like the plot but I think you could have developed it a little more. I for one was confused in the first chapter when the 3 guys that were bulling Brax suddenly clutched their heads.

I think that you also need to make their magical powers more clearer.

And possibly develop the plot too
Greye chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Wow! What a powerful story. This was very well done. It took me a while to get used to everything in present tense, but it was excellent! I was sad when Lily didn't get to stay with "Braxton" the alien. It's sad she had to forget her...but! Still an great story. Well done!
KLSmith chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Love it! Love it! Love it! :) Oh my gosh! That was amazing. Can not wait to see what you come up with next. Hopefully it comes really, really soon. :) :) :) Amazing!
Just in cases chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
Wow. Great work as usual.

The last two chapters had me glued to the screen. The pace and tone were perfect in my humble opinion.

Loved the characters and how you managed to squeeze in a happy ending. (I love a happy ending... blame disney.)

Can't wait to your nexet story!

Till then,

M.
zutAra101 chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
I was so worried that you woulld kill off one of them; I really glad that you didn't :)

Loved the story, thank you so much for posting.

zutAra101 chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
Oh someone is becoming a bit more human.

Love the past chaps, development is going wonderfully.

Till the next update.

KLSmith chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
YAY! Love the story so far. Love the idea. Can not wait to see what happens next. Please, please update soon. :) :) :)
master of suspence chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
i like this story so far keep it up and you'll get more reviews!
zutAra101 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Not your typical story but it is rather entertaining.

Thanks for posting what you have so far, Brax seems to really like Lily. Poor Lily is a bit freaked out that she isn't been beaten again.

Update when you can please.