Reviews for Waterbaby Bagatelles
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
STUNING image
simpleplan13 chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
Review Marathon this weekend (link in my profile!)

I really like this piece. I like the word twirl. I expected you to say blur not twirl. Twirl creates an interesting image in my mind about the traditional lines. I also liked the ending. Women are meant to be held high, but at the same time they;re treated badly. It's an interesting contradiction. The piece really made me think.
simpleplan13 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I like the idea here. The things you compare to ballet are really interesting. I'd like to see how they are like ballet. The only thing is I felt like it needed more. It was a bit too repetitious for such a short piece. I'd like more descriptions on how this comparison fits.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Review Marathon (link in my profile!)

I like this piece a lot. The word choices are really interesting. Saunter creates a really great image for me. I also love the last line because it's such a great similie. It's interesting how giggles are silly and cute whereas saunters seems more mature to me anyway. I also like "lobes of their knees" it's not something I've read before.
Insanity Streak chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
I like this haiku in particular. It reminds me of the fable of Narcissus where he fell in love with his reflection in a river and stayed there until he died. I love how you make your haikus flow into each line while still keeping the correct amount of syllables in each line.
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 11/16/2010