Reviews for Eyeliner and Cigarettes
MissKluck chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Hey, just found your story by chance and since it seemed interesting I began reading and I'm glad I did. It seems like an interesting plot and I like the different characters. I hope you will continue on this story since it is pretty good and I think I would like it the most if you continue writing like you do, with both Annette's and Jace's POV at each chapter, if you get what I mean. But that's just my opinion, and whatever you decide to do about the POV's, I hope you'll continue writing and I will look forward to read more of this story. :)
Sophronia Lee chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Just found this story and rather like it. Do you intend to update? :)
Amaka97 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This chapter was really good! I love your style of writing and the way that you describe your characters! I can definitely imagine how the 'goths' look!
miaaa chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Yay! I'm glad it's getting to the main part now, I can't wait!

I'm actually quite enjoying the vary of the point of views.

I like having both of their views because then you get to understand what they (hopefully will soon!) feel for each other.

Sorry it's taken me a while to review, but I've been so busy with the New Year and everything! So I hope you had/have a lovely New Year, and update soon!
Julianna Heart chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I like it with the alternating chapters, if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you. :) Can't wait for Chapter 4!
classicallyclassic chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I would like it if you alternated POVs. It's better that way. I've so many stories strictly from the girl's POV without any idea about what the guy was thinking. I like what you're doing, giving us both their POVs alternatively. Keep it up!
GR4CKY chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
i like it very much so far - the switch of povs gives things much more variety, though i don't think it's necessary that you need to write APOV or JPOV. They should have enough of their own opinions and characteristics that the reader should be able to differentiate between them.

i personally prefer having an fairly even amount of jace's and annette's povs since they both are people who go about thinking, talking, and seeing different things.

keep it up! :D
classicallyclassic chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Thanks for the update! I get the feeling that Veronica will turn on Annette once she and Jace start falling in love, y'know. Or maybe not. I hope for the latter anyway. I'm glad you didn't introduce Jace's home life in this chapter. It would appear as though you were jumping headlong into his character. It would be a better idea to slowly fall into, to let things come into place in their own time. That keeps the mystery alive, in my opinion, any way.I'm awaiting the next update!
miaaa chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Ah I really like this Chapter!

It would of been nice if Jace had said he thought Annette was quite pretty - hehe :')

Overall, I really liked it!

Update soon!
miaaa chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Really good!

Keep it up :)
Julianna Heart chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
So far this is really good! You really did a good job at introducing each of the characters. I can't wait for the next chapter. :) Continue writing!
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Good beginning! I can't wait to read Jace's POV. Oh, and Raquel's a bitch! She makes me pull out my hair in frustration just reading her parts. Great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!