Reviews for Dear
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 23 . 7/25/2011
I'm so sorry dear! *hugs* I knew he was like that but I didn't know how hard it was being on you. You're an amazing friend to be with him through this all and I'm sure he'll keep hanging on. Stay strong darling 3

Sophia
diwu6398 chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Of course I will hold your hand. Baby, I haven't been eating either. I only eat fruit, and only a few pieces a day. Shit, I weigh over 130 pounds. I have to weigh 100. Let's get through this together.
diwu6398 chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Dude- when did you think I was dead?
Dragon-Rider II chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
.. *Tackle-hugs*

Dear you... *Thinks*

Unless I will make a total fool of myself here, I will assume this is sent to all people reading this?

In that case.

I love you, you're awesome, and you have never offended me in any way.

Pray that love heart works. :)
Arcy911913 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Katy, you reaaaaaaaally shouldn't be obsessed with your weight. So what if you gain a pound? It isn't the end of the world. If you were doing it for your health, I'd understand.

Please stop starving yourself. It's not good for you. Depriving yourself of your needs is much worse than a little fat. I suggest to stay off the scale for now.
Arcy911913 chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Did Mrs. K ever get help for her daughter? I hope she did...
Arcy911913 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
I'm sure God can hear you. Even if you sometimes doubt his existence, he's still watching out for you.

Hey, uh, I'm just askin'. Did the bird you asked for flew by?
Arcy911913 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I hope you get your wish. The truth will set you free, cliche as it sounds.
Arcy911913 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Why would you care so much about weight? 114 seems like a small number to me. You guys really should focus on your health instead of your weight- not that weight isn't connected to it.

Anyway, I hope you and your best friend would make up and get along. It would be sad for you two to never mend you friendship.

May Saint Jude help you with God's power.
Arcy911913 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
I hope this McKenzi person gets help, too. To joke about taking one's own life? That's sick. And don't mind much about what the guy said. If you ARE gay, don't get insulted. It's who you are. Insulting someone for being oneself is like insulting a dog for being well... a dog. And if you aren't, just get angry for awhile and let it all go later. You have to consider that he MIGHT just be an idiot.

Note: I know how depression feels, too. When you feel life doesn't matter, you don't have any motivation to wake up and face the day. Just hang on and let friends help you even if they don't know it.
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
What! Your church is like that! Wow. That sucks.

Why the heck would they condemn you just because you dropped a coin or cried in a cemetery? They're strange (not weird because weird is GOOD).

Hey, you wear Saint Jude around your neck? That's my school's patron saint! Why the heck would they hate you for wearing him around your neck?

Like what I said above, your church sucks!
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
*hugs* If you ever need to talk darling, I'm here for you
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
aw :( I would have come! I'm glad that you have a friend like that :)

Heidi-Chan
Maybe.A.Little.Bit.Insane chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
wow, i'm so sorry everything didn't go as planned, but megan seems like an awesome friend. happy belated birthday from cali!
Dragon-Rider II chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
Wow... What a party you had. You know, if you take out all the misfortunes, you have one awesome birthday party. Playing hide-and-seek in the dark rocks.

And what a sweet friend Megan is.

PS. Happy late birthday from the down under, with much hugs, love and cookies.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »