Reviews for Dear
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
*hugs* Of course we'll still be friends! Why wouldn't we?

Thank you for telling me who St. Jude is and being honest about why you pray to him.

You. Are. Not. A. Fag. End of story :)

Me? Believe in God everyday? I never can do that. Sometimes I know He's real, sometimes I think He's real, and other days I just don't know about anything. I'm trying to figure out this whole 'God thing' and it's making my head spin.

Everyone has a person they can tell every thing to- a person who listens completely. I understand. I know how it is top unload every care on a friend than feel confused. I know.

You may live miles and miles away but you're MY FRIEND who lives miles and miles away, ok?

Thank you for being honest on your view of God. I know that God loves us no matter what but I'm not sure how it ties in with people being gay. I'm just a confused person who doesn't know what He thinks, thank you for sharing.

That's ok, I cry easily and it's just something I'm something cursed with.

Forgive? What is there to forgive? Do you want me to forgive you for being honest with me? Should I forgive you for being gay? As I said, there's nothing to forgive. You did nothing wrong *hugs*

Love you too,

Heidi

P.S: We will be. I only hope that my comment has shown you a little more about what I think, the honest me. If there's anything I said that confused you, don't hesitate to PM or fb me :)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
Wowz... she's thirteen and already...? I'M thirteen! It sucks when people throw stuff at you, doesn't it?

Ps. No matter what anyone says, don't believe them. You're not fat. (I don't know you, but still, don't believe them.)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Even though I'm certain we have different religions, I believe God cares for everyone. I've always been told to hate qualities, not actual people. Comes hard sometimes, but really helps when you know there's still something that's good in you, and people will dislike you for that, not the actual you.

I hope the bird flew past.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
You have a really nice mum. Maybe she will understand and everything will be sorted out, I hope. All the best.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
Jake seems like a really great friend. I know no guy who would want to do that. :D
Dragon-Rider II chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
What an awesome Molly this is :D Very nice of her, sticking up for Jake. I don't think I know a lot of people who would do that.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I hope things work out for the two of you. But I still don't get a lot of things about people. Why would she say all those things and expect them to pass off?
Dragon-Rider II chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Megan sounds really nice, helping you through things like that. I suck at expressing myself.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Wow. What a dad you have. Ruining a big day like that.

And happy to know you have a better one. :)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Wow... that McKenzi was just mean. Yeah, I hate it when people say one thing as a joke and it ruins your day. And depression shouldn't be joked about. I have a friend who jokes a bit, and I really hate it.

My mum also sorta ruined my birthday when she said something. And my friends punched me so hard in the arm it bled a little. (

(And what do people have against gays? Ok, a friend has a habit of scaring me every now and then by acting gay but that's it. I guess it's because I'm pretty much not attracted to anyone.)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
( I hate it when I bend to people too. And then humanity just looks down on us. (Yeah, it seems I fail at everything I do.) Again, you seem like a really nice person, hating so few people.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow... that's sad, what they do to you... but you seem like a really awesome person from what you said here. God bless :)
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
I hate people who are so bipolar /

Sophia-chan
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
*cries* God DOES love you. Even though I believe that He does not agree with being gay, He still loves you NO MATTER WHAT. Don't let the world set the stage for you, write your own life.

Heidi-chan
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
This is so sad! It mad me cry thinking all you've gone through just because people don't accept you as you are *hugs*

Sophia-chan