Reviews for A Matter of Loyalty
TeddyBearKing1993 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
i realized i haven't added this to my favourites so here goes
The-Alpis chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
I read your first in the series and am looking forward to finding out alot more about Talia and Chase. Also what has happened to Will?
littledevil.blondie chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
just saying. a century and a half is 150 yrs. i know you mean 1500 yrs, but you should correct that...
Mmn5796 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
hey. I'm a Booksie reader and absolutely love your story "in case of lightening. please can you update. And

p.s This Story is gud.
Just Lovely chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
That was great. I especially liked Talia's last statement. Very funny and it just really made me laugh like it was a happy ending in light of the recent actions taken.

Very nice novella.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow, I can already see this building up. It's very nicely written and you make me feel like Talia.
Mysterious MD chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
A great finish to another great story. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors in this story. It was amusing and slightly sad that Talia now has to leave the country for good. It was good that everything worked out for them, and it's amusing to see Talia using the bond to send her irritation to Chase. The only plot suggestion I could make was that it seemed to resolve quickly without repercussion for Audrey's death. Otherwise it was a great chapter and I look forward to reading your next story. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
That was a great chapter, another intense one. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Talia and Elliot escape and thankfully Chase found them first. Now hopefully they are all safe. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
That was quite am interesting chapter. It was well written, though I did spot a spelling error. Audrey said, "You need to grow a spine Elliot... Or a fair of fangs.'" I think "fair" should be "pair". Other than that it was intense. Ethan now is going to change Talia, although who knows if that offer stands now that she killed Audrey. I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Another great chapter, once again I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. We see Elliot knows more than he was letting on earlier. It was interesting to see the silver affect Talia, the changes are interesting and I find it interesting how you have this story being very "mental" oriented. It's well written and I like the story. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
This was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. It was interesting to see Talia try to work Elliot into switching to her side. We see her trying to work the system without giving herself away. I look forward to reading the rest of this story. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Another great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see Elliot, and find out a little about him. We see a little of the bond's affects on Talia as well. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was a great chapter, it was well written, I think I only encountered one area I was unsure of. At the end, you have Ethan say that if Audrey "doesn't" find the answers, he'll have to kill Talia. However, you then have Talia ask, "And if he doesn't?" It just seemed as if you had to of the same results stated, where one might have been "does" instead of "doesn't". Regardless, it was well written and extremely interesting. I can't wait to read the rest. Keep up the great writing.
Twosweettea chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Omg! So I was so sad u left booksie. But it seems like u like dis web betta, so im happy 4 u! And jus 2 let u know I will follow ur new novel in the kaiser series! Omg girl I can't wait! And Im soo team chase! Even doe deres no other person for another team! And how do u pronounce taila? Well c u gurl!
mandy96 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
I LOVE! Updates soon please!

manda :)