Reviews for Glitter Is Evil
EChelseaL13 chapter 1 . 1/23
I completely agree with you even though you repeated yourself a lot.
Boo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I agree.
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I usually don't like rants but this one was brilliant! You agree with me! Glitter is just evil!
And right now it's Christmas, and everyone is sending glitter christmas cards! Aaah
This story/rant/essay/thing made me laugh!
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
omg...yes finally someone who agrees with me...I hate glitter too
I remember getting a card in the mail...I opened it and next thing I know glitter everywhere _
it was so annoying...the only thing good that came out of it was my roommate laughing at me...
then there was a time where glitter got on my cat (now that was funnyXD but I felt bad for him after a while)
...I am now have a sudden urge to write about what I hate (ie masks, dolls, clowns etc.) but mehXD
well done on writing this ;) lot of valid reasons as to why one would hate glitter:3
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Finally! One who hates glitter like I!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This made me smile. ;)
Greg chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I have a glitter phobia and I hate that it gets everywhere. It is a symbol of being unclean for me because it is found in those dark corners you mentioned. I feel its disgusting and I want to rid the world of it.
SW chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I have another reason to hate glitter. In seventh grade (2010-11) at my school the students decided that 'glitter' was the new term for 'sperm'. (you know, the male sex cells...?) so poor unsuspecting classmates (me) would have ppl come up to them and ask, do you like glitter? And when they said yes or suuuuure..., said ppl would snigger and walk off.

... T_T no lie. So whenever I hear the word glitter, that's what I think of.

Check out my account, SilenceWhispering24! Or better yet, check out my fanfiction account, SilenceShouting!
deets1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I am totally with you on this one. XD

because it's everywhere. even a little bit is like an ocean of it. ._.

I like this, it makes sense, and it's so true...

I'm only glad I don't have that kind of access to glitter. p
Coria Morithil chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is so true! I even kind of like Twilight, but, still, I agree with you!
deleteddd chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
yeah, i had this weird experience when someone accidentally dumnped glitter all over my hair. It took me years to get it I totally agree.. glitter is super evil and it is all the more evil as it is in close vicinity to gay vampires
Dragones chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
dude305 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
this is really funny and sooo true, you should do one on other things too. I have a younger sister who loves glitter and spills it everywhere i used to not mind the stuff and didn't pay any attention to it. But now i hate and avoid it as much as possibled but unfortunaltly it still gets on me and in my hair.
The Gray Fox chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is the best essay in the universe. Now, I have more reasons for my madness. You are awesome.
Ink Kisses chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I actually agree with this. I never realised how much i hated glitter until you wrote this!