Reviews for Swimming in the Sky
Lilium Genus chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
first off, i'm not very fond of the romance genre. that being said, i loved this so much.

it was beautiful in an obvious way and then in a not so obvious way. oh i just fell in love with your words.

TLM
J. J. Boucher chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Romanticism and color were truly the first couple of things to catch my eye. I bloody love romanticism. :D ...Your style is so familiar. It's very gorgeous and sweet...almost like my best friend's. (Quite to the contrary, though, she prefers friendship over romance, which is really strange because she's good at the genre.)

Anyway, I loved the imagery and the consistent use of personification. That made your work more rich and invigorating... I would only suggest re-reading some of the lines, though. Some words fell out of place in the beginning, and I saw a couple of tense shifts. Nothing too big. :) Great work.
Aureleis chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
N'aw. Pure awesomeness. I love when writers use the first paragraph for descriptions only- it really helps set the scene, and you do a wonderful job. I can hear it and see it all in my head.

Nicely written!