Reviews for It's Not Easy
French The Llama chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Raw and emotional, love it, glad you found the strength to come out to your family and friends
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey, I'm here to share some great news. This poem was added to the one shot category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen thinks: If you know me, you will know that I am pro-gay and I'm pretty sure most of you readers are too so we'll struggle to understand why anyone would find it hard to stand up and shout out “yes, I'm gay and yes, I'm proud” but that's what this poem covers. “It's Not Easy” by MusicKillsThePain details the internal battle of how a person struggling with their sexuality contends with every day of their lives. Do they follow their hearts and love who they want or do they follow their heads and love who society tells them too? For me, the best part about this poem is that it's about the author. This is them summarising how they feel in words and sharing it with us readers on fictionpress and they do it beautifully. The words are raw, there's no real flow as if they are just getting their feelings out there and yet it captivates and makes the reader feel their emotions. In the poem, MusicKillsThePain explains that they don't know how to tell anyone about their bisexuality. However, I'd like to let her know that she found the bravery and told one of the best community of all; the fictionpress family. I hope that this author found the bravery she was looking for just as much as I hope that you all go read this poem – immediately."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
Onearmwonder21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
hardest part is realizing u r in love and truely care about someone of ur own gender though u thought u just liked guys. good poem here by the way.
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was amazing. I'm bisexual, too, so I can understand. It's hard to open up. :/
DawnMay chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
It's a really nice poem with a great concept but I suggest you to rhyme more.
Drake Danger chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very touching. Nothing in life is easy. Your words flow so beautifully.
The Exiled Sinner Repents chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You have beautifully worded your feelings. I loved it.