Reviews for No Worries
princess pea x chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow! what a way to start the sequel! I really liked it but i am so sad the dad died. As for Russel... i can't wait to learn more about him! (sounds like hes gonna be competition for Kevin). could u possibly put more decription of how the characters look? (it would help me visualize things more). Anyway, I hope u update soon! i can't wait to read more!
anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You finally got the story up and it was well written, russell, interesting character, let's see what he's going to do next
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great story so far! I can FEEL the emotions of her and I can basically SEE the events going on. It's reealy good (:

~Mo~
Ahnylicious chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm impressed with your writing, chickadee. You've come a long way from the CS days. I especially liked the introduction. Overall it was stellar. :D Two concerns, though...

You took a lot of unnecessary breaks and added a lot of gibberish onto the ends of your paragraphs. IE: "It was nothing fancy, nothing extravagant, and nothing revealing (I don't think Dad would have let me wear something like that anyway)." I know you were doing it to add to the stream of conscience factor, and in some regard, it worked, but after a while, it got distracting.

Also, methinks someone needs to review the semi-colon? _;; You comma-spliced the HELL out of this chapter.

Other than that, love, love, love! I'll be the first to review the next chapter. I refuse to let it go unchecked after all the bitching & moaning & planning I watched you struggle through. Also, iLu!

One more thing...

-Conks you over the head with a pool noodle-

From one review whore to another: don't hold your story hostage for reviews. Amateur tactic. Pisses people off and makes them less inclined to drop you a note.

-wave- xoxo!~
Latindancer4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Yeah! A sequel! This first chapter was really good. I loved all the action, and this mysterious Russell has definitely caught my attention. I can't believe that Karin's dad is gone. He was such an amazing character. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon! :)
NathaliaLavell chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ah! You started a sequel! Great so far!

~~Kiwi~~