Reviews for Bird's Eye View
A Fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Clayyyerr suuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkk kkks
Breathless02 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
I really like this story and hopefully you'll find it in you and update again.
Andy is such an idiot...:( ...poor jake ...
billybobjoeyoyo chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
why is this not finished, omg im dying over heeeeeerererererere
Mcgde chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
You might want to watch out for the snipers I am sending to get you.

I do not know if I like Natalie or not, but Andrew really needs to be kicked in the balls once in awhile if that's what it takes to get him to kiss Jake already.

What I do know is that you, my friend, really need to update this. I think I might go crazy if the story doesn't continue, and I don't think you want to wake up with me standing over your bed with a baseball bat in hand. It would be quite a scary sight.

(No offense intended if you were in some type of horrific accident that caused you to get both you hands chopped off.)

But dude, you really really REALLY need to update this. My heart will throw itself off a cliff if what it yearns for is not fulfilled soon!

Anyway, my rant is over, but let's just say it one more time so the full effect can settle in more permanently. UPDATE PLEASE!
Mcgde chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Yeah, I'm definitely going to hit you with a baseball bat. I might even upgrade to golf club if it keeps going like this.

God. I feel like I'm the one with all the pent up feelings that need to be let out! They are so cute, but my patience is running thin friend. ;)
Mcgde chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
You know, I could just hit you with a baseball bat for putting all this sexual tension in between them. JUST KISS ALREADY!

Heheh, sorry. I get a little worked up sometimes. I still love this story!
Mcgde chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
To tell you the truth, the birds point of vies is probably my favorite one in this story. It's so funny and cute the way you make his mind seem, and I just love it! Now it's time for me to read on!
Mcgde chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Ah! So cute so cute! Can they please just kiss now? I love this pairing so much, it's probably my favorite one I've read so far! When I first started reading this I was a bit confused, because I am American and here college is like what university is or other countries. I was kind of like, is he super smart and went to college when he was 16? But then I realized I was being an idiot and figured it out! Anyway, loving this story so far!
Mcgde chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I love this story so much, I don't know how I survived without it until now. I actually found it awhile ago, and just thought 'Meh, I'll read it later.' And now that I actually am reading it I just can't stop!
Mcgde chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
The relationship between Jake and Andrew is so funny, but frustrating at the same time. I can practically feel the sexual tension radiating off the words of the story, and I want them to just rip each others clothes off already!
Mcgde chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
So, I really have no idea how this story doesn't have more reviews. It's so sweet and the characters are all so unique and adorable it makes my toothache. :)

Just know that you now have one new reader.
Anon chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
What happened? Why you no update?
And to stop at such a cliffhanger too...
Zauxie chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Okay, so Bird's Eye View is my most favourite story in the history of my perusal of Fictionpress. I have read it through around eleven times. I leave my browser open on this page and refresh it everyday. Everyday since the twenty-seventh of March of last year. I know this is creepy and stalkerish, but I CANNOT HELP IT. I NEED to know what happens. If you are never going to post a new chapter ever again, could you please at least surmise what was supposed to happen and put it up somewhere? This suspense kills me.
Katy chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
Hey, lovely story you have here!

I've been stalking this fiction ever since I've discovered it 7 months ago every single day. It's because this story is so unique and I keep re-reading it to figure out how this plot could go.

Are you ever gonna update?
HandsomeDevil chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
if you could just update...if you could just...

PLEASE.

I AM BEGGING YOU.

I honestly check my favourites everyday to see if your story's at the top yet but it's still not. Why aren't you updating? *BREAKS DOWN SOBBING*

I know school's started and everything but I'm pretty sure you could whip something up as you procrastinate, huh, huh? In fact, I'm procrastinating right now. I'm sure you can get away from your studies to reach out to your number one fan?

Pretty please?

Sorry if most of this doesn't make sense...you get this, gist yeah?

Gist I WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON.

:) Well, no pressure or anything. Hope you're doing well :3 x