Reviews for Nostalgia
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very nice. Keep it up :D
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This review is brought to you by the Review Marathon. For more information, see the link in my profile.

I didn't like the flow and smoothness of this haiku so much as your other ones, because it felt more disconnected and jarring, which interrupted the ease of reading. I did like your word, 'yesterlove' because it gave a almost mysterious air to the piece that really helped to bring out the narrator's emotion.
sophiesix chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Lovely weaving of time, and beautiful sentiment. Flows perfectly: well done !
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Very sweet and sad. Well done.
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
not something I would expect from you, you are one flexible writer.

-William
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ha! Isn't that a great imagery.

Except sipping yesterloves doesn't really make one happy while one's drinking it, nor even shortly afterwards. It's like self-harm where there is absolutely nothing enjoyable about it, and people still do it.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
that's beautifully bittersweet!
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I definitely can relate. Lovely job.
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Good timing. It is the season for for reflection.

SirScott
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aww.

Love always comes with a screwdriver that smacks you in the head when the potion goes off. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

It seems my brain's getting slower and slower, damn processer, but that's a point for you.
nickyO chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh you deserve a fav. for this one. What a sweet sentiment.
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really enjoyed the metaphor in this haiku. I found it quite original and clever. I like how you have written that you'd prefer sacrificing your wellbeing and having a hangover just so you can relive a brief moment of pure love. As nostalgic as the image you are presenting is, I find it to be a little romantic also.

To contain that much feeling and content within three lines is a job well done. :D
this requires thought chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
you captured lost love very succinctly. good job.

it really is a lot like alcohol. :)