Reviews for Spring
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Uh hello? I'm kinda outa the loop on certain topics, like what in the hell is a Na-No novel? It might have something to do with NaNorimo or whatever the hell it's called that everyone keeps talking about... The chapter was good! The pheremone canisters reminded me of an old RolePlay I was a part of before the site kicked me off for an explicit song on my music playlist.
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
ok... so, what just happened? it was funny and ironic but, what just happened?
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Damn. that was cool! ever heard of the game, Gears of War? yeah... good chapter!
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Its interesting but it moves way too fast to really know what's going on and gives far too much background information at once. It could also use a bit of proof-reading too.

Not bad for a first attempt, but if you haven't completely given up on it then it should definetly work on polishing it up.
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I'm just using the extra review space to make funny references that you might be able to use in your story.

"there ain't no unkickable ass when you've got ODIN on your side!" tychus findley driving the massive and heavily armed and armored ODIN Assault mech, Starcraft 2
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
so? when will the romance aspect come in? still it's awsome with the murderous rage and all but, romance helps balance things out. it'll need that element soon or the bloodlust will be to overpowering. Favorited.