Reviews for Saving Smiles
konichiwa2u chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Haha! Shrimp guy is such a perv!
konichiwa2u chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
As a reader, I've already read your other stories but only until now I don't know why but this story has really interested me. So far so good!
Bertie the Redwood chapter 33 . 5/3/2011
Yes! Thank you for the Christian Bale references! Out of curiosity, did you mention Hugh Jackman because he was in the Prestige with Christian Bale, or was that totally coincidental?
Bertie the Redwood chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Woo hoo! Patrick Bateman! This will be interesting...
Bertie the Redwood chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
Loved the reference to American Psycho. Awesome!
Random chapter 40 . 2/8/2011
The story was wonderful, especially the epilogue but I did find the whole super hero thing a tad off centre and a bit like batman... I'm not complaining. I was entertaining! (Comic nerd /blushes)
an-angelsmiles chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
Are these pictures real?
an-angelsmiles chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Pirate posters. Hilarious.
an-angelsmiles chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
This reminds me of like Batman. Rich guy with dark alter-ego. I really like it though.
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this story! I just keep on re-reading this one, Brighter Than Anyone, Fatal Attraction, and Closer. You know what you should do? Write a one shot about Taylor and the Enigma!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 40 . 1/8/2011
I really enjoyed reading this, it was well written and intriguing, the only that I want to know is, what happened with renita? Very perculiar for her to suddenly just stop being friends with them.
Lullay chapter 40 . 1/8/2011
Dear Lady Femme Fatale...you killed me...again...

I mean, whenever I start one of your stories, I can't stop reading until I've finished it. So, right now, it's 2:51 am, aren't you ashamed of yourself for keeping me up so late ?

All joking apart, I loved it !

I laughed so hard upon reading Andie and Denise's meeting, it was just awesome :D

And I wonder...were The Shadow and The Enigma built after Batman and The Joker ? It felt this way to me :o And it's interesting to know that you have written The Enigma's story...I will read it once my exams, which are starting tomorrovw, are finished.

I, however, am quite disappointed in one aspect of the story and that's that you didn't explain Renita's behaviour. I mean, from what I understood, those three girls were close, so why all of a sudden, can't she stand them anymore ? Or is it that I didn't understand what you wrote ?

Anyways, thanks for your story, it was quite entertaining et really well-written

Xoxo
xXSaraphine-DominoXx chapter 40 . 12/30/2010
So AMAZING! *Sighs* I'm so jealous of Andie...I want my own Christian! I really like the way you ended it though; sorta omniscient but not really (does that make sense?). I finished in one setting and I'm totally about to do the same with the sequel. Kudos for the overwhelming amount of originality and adorableness in the couple!
bridgettblah chapter 40 . 12/26/2010
Ep, it ended so happily xD Hehe, I love this xD
akaCHEEKS chapter 40 . 12/23/2010
Second time I've read this story and I still love it just as much as the first time I came across it! It's a really sweet plot line. I've only ever watched The Dark Knight so I'm not very update on my Batman bio.. and I know that the cities they reside in is different than the one in your story. But I was just wondering, where do they technically live in here? I'm guessing somewhere close to New York? Since you mentioned something about the Macy's Day Parade and that happens in NY...
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »