Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Kassandra Duric chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
Well, I wonder who this Annabelle person really is and what her plan is. I doubt it'll work though. I seriously think that nothing anyone does will split those two up. lol
Blaise Haddow chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
it's all italicized! I find that sorta amusing xD But it's fantastic-I love that they're getting married. The trouble from the Church just makes go *eyetwitch and makes strangling motions in air* so very annoying. Estraya's arguments are very well done-and I have to say I love Keiron's protective edge yet again~ he's so adorable. Claire's going to have her ass kicked (excuse my French) if she doesn't deliver the dress right on time and she's done well by it.
Kassandra Duric chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
You seriously want our opinion on Kiron? Well, I think he's either a regular guy with glowing eyes and a few scars on his face, or he has the face of a rock, but I can't see it being the later desition. Can't wait to see what he looks like.

Any way, as all ways, awsome chapter, and can't wait to read more.
Sugabubble chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
:) Great Chapt. THEY R GETTING MARRIED! Details .
akaCHEEKS chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
What's up with the italics? Typo? I hope this Claire woman really does bring the dress first thing in the morning. I just want these two guys to be happy damn it! Is Sara ever going to make an appearance here? I guess that won't make sense though huh? Since this is Kieron's story and not hers. It would just be nice to see how the siblings interact with each other. It's funny how all of the elementals are not very friendly with one another and yet each of child of the elements are siblings. Ironic isn't it?
Macy Pearson chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Amazing chapter. :) How sweet. As others have pointed out, it's in italics. I'm having formatting issues too though, so you're not alone.

I would love an iPad for my mommy. :D But it depends on the price, I suppose.
sappyromancelvr chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
So awesome. :) Kiernon is such a sweetie. Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
moonlitsunset92 chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
AW they're getting married! : )
SJ chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
YES! getting maried! yAY

lol looved it n go estraya for bing all bad ass to the king hehehehe

ohh n the entire chapter is in italics. so just might want to change that. its the only hiccup.

love it cant wait for the wedding! YAY

take care
KayleneH chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Good chapter
Kassandra Duric chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Geez, you weren't kidding when you said this was a long chapter. lol. Oh well, it was awsome as always though. Sorry I haven't been reading as frequently as I should be. Just got a premsion at my job and so I've been getting trained and everything the last month on my new jobs. But all's good now so I should be reading a little bit more. _ Wonder what Kieron's gonna do to the big fat king. lol
The-Alpis chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
OH gosh... this story is riveting! I've been reading non stop since this afternoon actually. Please update as soon as you can!
RomanceObsessed chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
great chapter, it seems like this story will be coming to an end soon :( why was the entire chapter i italics?
j.c-chic chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
it's all in italics, but asides from that.. :)
EmmieEms313 chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
great chapter. love the longer chapter. cant wait to read about the wedding. more please.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »