Reviews for Rocked by Passion
M chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Yay new chapter! Is it supposed to be all in italics?
The-Alpis chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i am just starting on this new story and hope it brings me the pleasure of reading the same way all your other stories have :)
DNAstar chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
aw, kool chapter update soon
Lady Newmoon chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
im starting to remember why i never read unfinished stories, because i HATE clifhangers! but this story is too good that i have no choice but to read it.
Idil chapter 22 . 4/2/2011
thanks for the update! absolutely love your writing and love your stories!
Kara P chapter 22 . 4/2/2011
Woo! Amazing chapter! Keep up the great work. :D
akaCHEEKS chapter 22 . 4/1/2011
Ah! My arrow cursor was hovering over the nonexistent next button until I realized that this is the latest chapter that you have up so far. Oh no! Do you update this story every monday? I'm so hooked now, I wished I started reading when it was already finished! Darn! It's all good, I'll patiently wait, albeit I prefer finished stories so I can just keep on reading without having to ponder what's going to happen next.
Sugabubble chapter 22 . 4/1/2011
This chapter along with every other one is just FANTASTIC.I didn't know Lycans can have wings, interesting. I love that you keep updating, THKS 4 THAT. C u next update. :)
Irene Clark chapter 22 . 3/31/2011
what! i have to wait till next monday! i cant wait that long!
Irene Clark chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
you actually spent the night on your sofa because you thought you saw a spider! wow, and i thought i was bad.
Irene Clark chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
i dont get why you think it's not getting enough hit, but in my opinion this is your best story yet, i love the stong aplha male chapacterd you usually do, but kieron is absouloutely brilliant, this had become my favorite of your stories so far, please please finish it!
Irene Clark chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
i love this chapter, kieron is so cool, he's different from your other charaters but i find i like them better this way. please finish this story quickly because im dredding getting to the end and finding the story is not finished
Irene Clark chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Hello! this is just a wilg guess, but is the jewl that amir wants an enclosure for really that girl estreya? im probably wrong, but i i was right that would be so cool
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Midnight113 chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
Incredible chapter, I love how Kieron responded to her in his 'monster' form which was pretty cool. I like how her presence made him calm and made the whole transformation thing less painful for him. Lovely work, well done. Can't wait for the next one!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »