Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Blaise Haddow chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
abso-friggin-lutely fantastic I like the flow, but then i always do. I do think I have to compliment you on how natural the series of events are here, changing quickly from passion to a sort of fluff, and yet it seems like-if two people were ever actually in a situation like this-that this is what would have happened. very well done, as usual xD
miquest chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
I hope something really terrible happens to Annabelle. I'm very impatiently anticipating the next chapter... :)
j.c-chic chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
YAY
hug11kiss chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
I love the way kieron's character has developed and I absolutely love this story. I can not wait until the next update. Really well written too!
p.kuma-san chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
Very nice chapter! After a grueling 2 days of exams, it's nice to come home and catch up with some good fics!

There's not a lot of information on the dad and sister, at least what their day to day life is and such... I feel that could be a little more elaborated on so their characters would feel more "real"?

Maybe Estraya could follow them around for the day or something. :)
eastblossom chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
LOVE Kestraya! xD Ending was sweet and, i quote, my favourite line so far is:

"Royalty or not I still want to hit her…hard." - thats CLASSIC!

Can't believe its nearly at an end now..but atleast theres a few more to go!

Beautiful. x
chng234 chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
wat will happen to them?
Alice Novak chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
kya! Those two are so sweet, they hurt my taste buds. LOL.

I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the next update!

x
Destiny1406 chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
wow! It's been FOREVER since i've actually had a chance to review! So sorry bout that! At my work this site is blocked to review and i can only read!

All i can say is that the "princess" if we can even call her that is a conniving bitch and so needs a lesson taught to her asap! I can't believe she thought that that would tear them apart! I wish you could find a photo of the creature he turned into! It sounds pretty! i'm with Estraya on this one! I'm totally into the whole shifter thing anyway, so anything like that is my thing ;)

I cannot wait for the next story and the werewolves :)) It should be so interesting! i also can't wait to see exactly what these jewels of Eternity are for and what they will accomplish!

Monday is so far away... :(
anonypie chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
Amazing! I feel like this is your longest story and I adore it so much..it's been great watching your characters develop! :D
SJ chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
omg YAY! hes monster form is soo awesome! n it was funny how he kept pushing her down. lol loved it!

n man i hope annabelle gets a slap in the face...or at least a HA i won bitch! kinda moment!

loved loved loved this chapter glad for no cliffhangeres lol

takee care!
EmmieEms313 chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
tht last lil bit sounds a lot like me and my boyfriend now. really perfect chapter. loved it. cnt wait till next week. your story makes my monday worth it. )
Alice K chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
I really like the story and the characters but I believe the large amount of sex / smut/ lemon scenes

Takes away from the " real-ness" of the characters. They seem artificial to me sometimes. I love Keiton but sometimes the sex makes it seems as though that is all he cares for.
sappyromancelvr chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
Thatwas so heavy stuff ;) very hot. Haha. Great chapter, and glad to know that there are more chapters to come!
RomanceObsessed chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
i knew he wouldnt hurt her
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »