Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Stevie Girl chapter 21 . 3/22/2011
Oh ! Oh what happens next! This is the best chapter yet! Your writing just keeps improving, and I love how complex Kieron's life and problems are. This is great! oh I can't WAIT till you publish the next chapter! This is one of my favorite series on fictionpress.
M chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
I can't believe you're making us wait till next Tuesday! Kepp up the good work.
XXhomosapienXX chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! so god! im so excited how may more chapters are u thinking of writing? Anwayzz, keep up the GREAT work always love to read your work!
DNAstar chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
ah your mean, kool chapter cant wait for the next chapter update soon.
Bubbly Girl chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
I'm super excited for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
findingguidance chapter 21 . 3/21/2011

lol, i hate hate hate cliffhangers whenever I can't go on and read the next chapter. They are okay in a print book because I can just start the next chapter but this requires a whole wek of waiting.

Torture. Absolute. Torture.

:-P
Blaise Haddow chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
The need for a cliffhanger is never so extreme as to leave it unanswered. I don't know whether to be horrified at this end, or simply excitedly waiting for the next chapter. There were a few slow parts, I'll admit, and I sorta saw it coming with Annabelle, but really *rolls eyes* even if Kieron hurts Estraya, she's going to survive. Eternity. I don't know what else to say... xD fantastic.
Sarah chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
So now Estraya will know everything about Kieron! I'm sure she'll accept his changes eventually, she'll have to. Good update
Hajaley chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
Cliff hanger! No, you can't leave it there for another whole week! I need to know now! This story is so amazing and I honestly can't wait to find out what happens next. I sure hope that Kieron doesn't hurt Estraya and I'm sure he won't because "She is the one" like Ermete has said in previous chapters. O I wonder whats going to happen...

More when you can :)
Midnight113 chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
WOW! I didn't see that coming at all. What an amazing cliffhanger, evil yes, but amazing nonetheless. ;) I love the werewolf vibe I'm getting right now with him but I hope he doesn't try to kill her or anything. Fantastic chapter, I'm super anxious and excited for the next one. Can't wait! P.S. Good luck with your course, and the whole being broke... I know that feeling.
xxcubanangelxx chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
I. Hate. Cliffhangers... Especially this one...

I love your story though :D
SJ chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
AH y cliff hangers! ah so not fair! damn u...if i didnt like ur stories soo much id b so mad at u right now lol

buut i love them!

take care!
EmmieEms313 chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
really great chapter cnt wait for the next one.
eastblossom chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
o_O AMAZING.

. HANGERS. Gah!

Cannot wait for next week!
Jules Carlyle chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
cliff hangers are mean but this is pure evil! lol. i loved it the same as always though and roll on next monday! i hate annabel completely and utterly for this.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »