Reviews for Rocked by Passion
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Is it safe for her to walk around with her face in the open? I know amir is gone but wouldn't he have left people to keep looking for her. And won't he be back. It was just a really big jump from hiding out in a cave, hiding her face to the guard then all of a sudden out in the open.
ILveJcb chapter 27 . 5/28/2011
Short chapter every week!
Pinxie chapter 27 . 5/28/2011
A chapter broken in two. I would DIE if i had to wait a whole week with nothing... i would die...and it would suck...then my parents will sue you. So it has to be a shorter chapter every week, unless you want to get sued by my parents for killing their daughter...because i would DIE.
bichonpup chapter 27 . 5/26/2011
Hiya its me bichonpup,

but i already did a signed review for this chapter

Anyways, do u know when u will start posting Whirlwind of Pleasure

I have read all of ur stories and i llove them ALL!

and by the way i would prefer a weekly schedule

ps tomorrow (May 27th) is my birthday - no lies

an amazing gift for your readers, not just me would be to post another chapter to keep them interested

don't get angry, just because i asked you to update

anyways, thanks

sincerely,

Bichonpup 3
DOLCEVITA chapter 27 . 5/24/2011
I prefer 2 :)

best of luck with your publishing! I love your work!
DefineVintage chapter 27 . 5/23/2011
Long chapters every other week, I think :)Anyways, on to the story. Somehow I didn't have you on Author Alerts (changing now!) so I completely missed this story, but then again, fortunately for me, I got to read it all in one go. It's my favourite one to date! All your characters have incredible chemistry but I think Estraya and Kieron surpassed them all, it was so intense! And although I loved Seared by Desire, I feel I preferred this one as I just adored all of the protagonists (was going to say all the characters, but I hated Amir and Annabelle). It was fantastic, I love the whole prophecy linking the stories, it's brilliant and can't wait for the next one! x
Unread chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
I went to Authonomy and rated both of the books. Best of luck on you journey to become a published author. Your writing is excellent and creative. As for the the options I would prefer option 2.
Book Worm chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
Long chapters every other week are better!
gabbyz08 chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
Congratulations you deserve it. These stories are amazing. I think i'm going to go with option number 2. It gives me something to look forward to every week!
Krullie chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
I sure cant get enough of your stories. They are enchanted, they have enchanted me. Im soo happy you began an other series!

please keep the super duper good work up! youre wonderfull. And im not saying that without meaning.

I really love your writing
Alicia Davis chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
Number 2 for all the reasons I listed in a wolfs duty!
Anehalia chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
My vote is for 1, and if I read more of your work, I will review it on Amazon as well. Thanks for keeping your stories on fiction press.
Night's Edge chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
i would rather have the weekly schedule thing. i could never survive if i didn't have your stories to read every week. i look foward to everytime i read them.
Cat chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
I pick number 1.
Stretch19 chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
long chapters every other week, and i'l try and get over to amazon to review your stories
760 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »