Reviews for Rocked by Passion
DNAstar chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
ah no your a meanie, aww im tearing up here, hurry up with the next chapter i wanna read it NOW! lol great chapter
limniris chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
thank you, thank you, thank you :D especially for updating every week
horse4ever chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
its sad and plot is intense

but really good
Evangeline Curls chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
wow this chapter was really sad! Why didn't she just tell Kieron about the stones and then they could go and get them? jeez i mean would it be such a big deal to confide in him? well, i really appreciate the long chapter! :) I can't wait for you to update again!
checkyesdana chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
( please fix them soon, this makes me sad
sappyromancelvr chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Dang. I knew she was goin to get caught. Did she at least get the stone through? :(
witz13 chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
Love it! I can't wait for more elemental stories! Don't keep us in suspense for too long!
Jules Carlyle chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
dundundun! o i love this story and the last few chapters have finally explained whats going on a bit better. will we meet any of the other foretold elementals in this story, will sara and lucien appear at all i miss them. although i'm growing very attatched to estraya and kieron. jules x
Mori Verne chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
You should send this story to publishing houses...
September Stone chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
No! No! No! No! No! She cant seriously be thinking along those lines! How can this end well?

As usual I cant wait for the next update. Keep up the great work! :)
XXhomosapienXX chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
OMG JENNY! THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE! keep it up!
Anehalia chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
I like it. The jewels are and interesting idea. I can't wait till next monday when I get the next installment in the story. Good luck with your job. :)
eastblossom chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
Amazing!
Hajaley chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
This story is amazing. I am slightly addicted to it. Read all of it yesterday!

I love Kieron ( He and Estraya make a perfect couple! )

Stupid Estraya going to the castle alone she will get caught by Amir! No don't go!

Anyway love the story and really can't wait until the next chapter. Good luck with your job too.

Bubbly Girl chapter 16 . 2/14/2011

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl