Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
Another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
EmmieEms313 chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
this story is so great. i absolutely love it. Kieron and Estraya are great together. I hadnt ever seen tht spelling for Kieran b4. its perfect. very unique.
chng234 chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
this is bad.. i have a feeling that estraya will be captured by the evil king
Blaise Haddow chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
Estraya is an idiot.

But then, she's in love, and love makes idiots of even the most sensible how, despite knowing that, I'm still surprised at how stupid characters-and people, mind you-can be. I liked the chapter, although it definitely isn't my favorite, but you're setting the stage for something akin to a capture or some other drama coming soon :3 despite my dislike for the stupidity of a lover, I can't wait for the next update xD
Midnight113 chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
Lovely chapter, I adored his concern and worry for her. I'm so glad he wants to protect her and keep her safe from that husband of hers, hopefully he never finds her. In the mean time, it's nice to know she doesn't have to leave him either... that would suck. Fantastic chapter, I can't wait for the next one and don't worry about not getting the promotion... you'll get one at the next job. ;)
sappyromancelvr chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
I'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't get caught!
Sarah chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
I like the idea of the jewels representing eternity. I never would have guessed it. Good job!
KayleneH chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
Great chapter
DNAstar chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
this is my fav elemental spirits stories its so cute :P and kool chapter on with the next one lol
Dead Deactivated chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
Oh my, I am bubbling with excitement! :D Tangled is a great movie, anyways this was an amazing chappie, it covered all the right bases and left me wanting mre :) Can't wait till next week!
j.c-chic chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
she's going to get caught.. amir's going to catch her..

ahh i can't read the next chapter :O
vaniittyy222 chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
I must admit, the story had a slow start for me but being a fan of yours i knew it would get better and sure enough ut did. I love how your characters have grown since the beginning.
Sarah chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
I never would have thought of Kieron's face affecting people. Good job :)
One Who Likes Your Stories chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
I miss the holiday season, because thats when you do 2 updates a week :P Great chapter Im reading it twice, I was half asleep when I read it the first time. Even better the second time around :)
Catalina.Rina chapter 15 . 2/9/2011