Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Vivianna Valerius chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
im im sorry but i just cant read this story im a huge fan of your others but something in this is just off to me :( your great at what u do, this is just not my cup of tea ill ust keep rereading your older storys :)

hugs

VV
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
An amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Random chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
:D

Ohey.

So I was wondering, if this is a series, will Kieron and Estraya meet Lucian and Sara, like they did for your Wolf series?

*loves this so far* You're such a great writer; please continue to update!

(And you forgot the plagiarizer notice, if it matters. Just letting you know.)

~R
EvilSeaHorse chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
Naughty Naughty Naughty. You said just the hood you little vixen. Nicely done, this couldn't have been any better (:
eastblossom chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
Need. More. o_O
Alice Novak chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
Amazing chapter. Lemons Love.

Kieron's facial features stunned me. It was anticipated that he would be beautiful, but this exceeded my previous foretelling.

Good luck on the next chapter! Your writing is improving!

x
Kara P chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
*fans self* Amazing~
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Kieron doesn't need maple, amethyst, terracotta, and eternity-he needs a MATE! DUN, DUN, DUN! All earth's creatures need LOVE!

I absolutely love this story! I never add a story to my favorites until I've read the whole thing, but once you're done with this, I am definitely adding it!
Midnight113 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
That was amazing, and hot! I loved it, I'm so glad he finally revealed his face to her and explained about the curse. Very interesting, I like the whole idea and concept. Nicely done. I'm so happy for them right now, this chapter was perfect. I'm anxious for the next one!
j.c-chic chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
This is my favourite chapter ever :D:D
chng234 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
i feel sad after reading kieron's childhood... i believe his happiness wil be with estraya
Anehalia chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
I like what it turns out is wrong with Keiran, but the chapter on having sex goes on, and on and on. Fully half of your chapter is that, and it felt long. Any story wether it is romance or something else needs action, and a chapter full of sex doesn't really count...
DNAstar chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
aw thats cute next chapter!
Blaise Haddow chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
...

*dead silence, then brain explodes*

I did not expect that to be part of the curse, but it's like a translation of the love and respect for the Earth that people are supposed to have, but typically don't. it's defintiely a twist, and I had a feeling that the amethysts were referring to Estraya's eyes. naturally the King of all Lands is Kieron-he's the spirit of the Earth, which is ALL LANDS... talking aloud to make sense of it me, but please tell me I'm wrong if I am xD

Uhm, what else? what else? well, it was awesomeness. I think Kieron handled the situation with Estraya and the PTSD-esque situation very well. makes me like him even more The sotry's fantastic. if there were typos or errors otherwise, it's hard to notice because I'm so engrossed. IN a word, wow.
Sonja1023 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
ok, first things first: of course i loved the chapter! :)

BUT I FIGURED OUT THE RIDDLE. At least, I feel VERY confident about the last line the prophecy. But I won't say anything in case it "spoils" the stories for others.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »