Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Midnight113 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Wonderful chapter, I really enjoyed it. He's so secretive with her, I love the mysterious vibe. I also like option 2 the best but that's just me. I'm looking forward to reading more, as always. Update soon! Happy Holidays!
checkyesdana chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
this is getting good!

I vote for monday/thur updates!
QuirkyGurl chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
I vote for the long chapters.

I'm wondering as to how she will react when she finds out that Kieron is building a cage for her (I assume that the cage is for her).
Blaise Haddow chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
it was... interesting. Gavin annoys me. He reminds me a lot of Abigail from Seared by Desire, actually. Lily on the other hand... I think she needs a tad more definition, but then, we haven't had much insight on her because the story focuses on Kieron and Estraya as a whole. Regarding those two, I find their conversations interesting. I especially liked the last paragraph. Can't wait for the next installment.

As for the update style... that's a difficult choice XD but I think, personally, I'd prefer the first option with the updates on Christmas and the shorter chapters. It's not quantity that counts, it's quality, after all.
PeterMoore chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
i like the monday and thursday idea. thanks for the update
NB-writer chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
YEAH! I like this one (duh it's written by you), but I feel like there is something unsaid. I really want some description on Kieron's face. And then I know that Estraya will feel all betrayed when she learns he made the cage to capture her. UGH! Then there's the whole night rampage of anger thing. Your stories is like salt water; the more I drink the thirstier I get. Keep it coming and happy holidays.
Alexilaihorox chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Aw :D I just really love them! Love this story!
Dead Deactivated chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I'm happy your once again posting. And I like option one better(: I am truly curious to Estraya and Kieron bonding moments. It seems sweet. I love the name Estraya, its so unique, How did you come up with it? I wonder... Happy Holidays!
Vivi-Annie chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
awesome chapter... AGH why do you make me choose, I have no idea I'm just really happy that you're one of the few authors who regularly update ina timely and reasonable fashion. Whichever you think will help you out more.. think of it as my Christmas gift to you.
XxCandyCoatedTeardropsxX chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Another brilliant chapter! I can't wait for more and I think option number one would be nice.
sappyromancelvr chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
The ending is adorable. They finally get to know each other a little bit better. I'm really curious, though, about Estraya's past. With the little hints and stuff, it's quite intriguing.

And as a personal opinion, option number 2! Mondays and Thursdays! :)

Thanks for all your hard work, I love your stories!
andHeavenfell chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
OPTION NUMBER TWO! Two updates temporary HEAVEN

OOH, this chapter was so sweet! I love the innocence in Kieron and Estraya's growing relationship. Okay, maybe not innocence since Kieron cant stop thinking about her body, but still... It's just nice to see them confiding in each other.

Lily is adorable. If only kids were more like her... These daysm kids tend to make me want to punch a wall... I love how much she cares for Kieron. It's nice to see a much softer side to him when he's with her.

Hmm, so Kieron's face is burned..? I wonder how badly... I thought his face might have been... demon-like? I didnt expect him to be burned.

Anyway, great chapter as always! I hope you have a nice Christmas!
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Another wonderful chapter! I look forward to the next one!

Happy holidays!
flowergirl7 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
oh im 2 minds lol im cool with whatever! oh now i feel really sorry for keiron poor guy! im liking him lol! cant wait for more!
laurai chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I like choice number 2, the long chapters are what i look forward to every Monday.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »