Reviews for Rocked by Passion
moonlitsunset92 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
are we going to learn why he covers his face? is his face scared or something? anyway love it! Can't wait for the next one! : )
XxCandyCoatedTeardropsxX chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I was getting the same thoughts as Robinbird. Beauty and the Beast did cross my mind a bit. I love Kieron so far and I can't wait to see how your two characters develop further! (Mondays have never been so good!)
Haybell chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! :) i think he's growing on me! Estraya is so mysterious and i can't wait to find out more about her! Update soon!

It's fine about the holiday Bonaza! I totally understand! my life is so hectic i can barely write anymore! lol

Talk to you soon!

Haybell
Northwesst chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Another question. Will this story be connected to the wolf series at all? Oh and kieron sounds badass and sexy! Great character!
x.x buk wurm x.x chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Great chapter, poor Kieron!
Robinbird chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I'm not sure if anyone else has says this yet, but for some reason this story reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. Maybe it is because of the few stubble similarities? I dunno. All I do know is that about three paragraphs in and I was already thinking of Disney's animated retelling and I can not for the life of me say why. o.o

Either way, good update. Hope to see another one in my mailbox come next Monday. (X
chng234 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
who is Estraya? why is she running away?
darkhk chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
love it. i hope kieron doesnt leave estaya in the cave for long. i'd be scared.
To delete chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
i like him but he is a bit confusing.
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
So far so good! I like that you are focusing more on the male character this time around! Argh now I have to wait for another monday.
Kara P chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
You're such an amazing writer, I love your stories. Keep up the wonderful work! :)
QuirkyGurl chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
He seems a bit self-deprecating. Estraya should smack him around a bit, that'll solve the problem.
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hey! I just finished reading Seared, and I must say I'm very intrigued by this new story of yours! The writing has improved, which is good, and you've got a good solid basis for the next chapter.

One criticism, you like cliffhangers too much!

I've been up far too long, it's almost 1 in the morning, have a nice day!

KT{ImmortalIncarnate}
SJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
okay excited for the new story...um it sounds great but im soo confussed...no clue what we are dealing with. the guy seems to have a human form but the face...its either something about his eyes or there is something disformed about his face. n the girl...thought she was human but then when it was clear she was in the tops of the trees i had the thought of her bing a monkey girl?

but i am looking forward to reading it. just pls clear up some things, it would help alot.

take care!
heather.is.epic chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Good opening lots of intrigue can't wait to see what's next!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »