Reviews for Rocked by Passion
XpheonixrisingX chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Thanks for sending me a message about this! I can already tell this story's gonna be good :)
XxCandyCoatedTeardropsxX chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This sounds fantastic so far! I love your use of imagery in this chapter, I swear I thought this was a movie for a minute! (:
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great start to what I'm sure will be an excellent story! I cannot wait for the update!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So far a great start, already lots of action but what element is this story about? Can't wait till next week and the weeks after that, your stories alwasy seem to suck me in.

~Obsession
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh my goodness.

I was just thinking about you today :) I was like, hmm I wonder where Jenny's gone? tehe.

I'm very intrigued with the story and I'm liking the characters so far. Kieron seems to be a lot like the beast in beauty and the beast ]

Will we possibly see Sera, since she is cursed as well?
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
What an interesting start, I'm so excited for this. It's gonna be fantastic, I can already tell, just like all your other work! Already I'm curious and intrigued with the characters and what's happening to them. Can't wait for more!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So glad that you are back! The first chapter already poses a lot of questions. What does he turn into, what did she do to deserve her punishment... Intriguing! Can't wait for Monday, and happy Thanksgiving week! :)
Mikki chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I really ennjoy all of your stories and can't think of anything to tell you then please keep writng. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
SometimesG chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Another story... I am very excited where you will take this.

It seems like the male character has a curse or a heavy burden to carry. Looking forward to their interaction!
Dead Deactivated chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
YAY! Im so proud of you(: Getting back on your feet for a new story! I was so intensly reading I tried clicking the button for the next chapter and realized its not even there!which made me upset, but great story! (: Your a fabolous writer and I have enjoyed all your stories! I can't wait to learn morea about them! I have no criticism right now(:
Kassandra Duric chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Well, a very intense Chapter 1. I wonder what he turns into at night, and I wonder what she has done to get her a life sentance. Can't wait till next week.

And once the new year comes around, I'll be asking you for the second book of the wolf series, hard cover and autographed. lol
let.this.go chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
O...This story sounds very interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Eccthlacine chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I'm already jumping in joy for this story. Keirans bit is very POTO, which I adore. Also really excited about Estrayas story. Is Keiran in the same situation as Sara was? I cannot wait to find out more! As always, well written and engaging. Also again more dynamic and creative than the wolf series. Can't wait to read more! Love it!
Fallen Echo chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This story sounds really really good so far. I love the fast pace opening!
MidnightPoison chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Even though it is just the first chapter I already like the story. I’ve read all your stories so far and I’ve enjoyed them very much. I like the depth and freshness of your characters and the originality of the setting. I must admit that I admire the way you always update once a week, I always procrastinate when writing. But you probably already know all of this.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your stories. What surprises me the most is that, even though you sell your books, you share them for free too. That only makes me want to buy the books. So I probably will.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »