Reviews for Rocked by Passion
sappyromancelvr chapter 26 . 4/25/2011
Amazing! Will there be an epilogue? It's so amazing how the maple, amethyst, terra-cotta, and eternity came together. You are truely amazing..
Alice Novak chapter 26 . 4/25/2011
I've been waiting the entire day for this chapter and you did not disappoint.

Thank you for all the wonderful chapters.

I look forward to Whirlwind of Pleasure and your continuing projects!

Enjoy the hiatus!

x
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 26 . 4/25/2011
it was a really good story and i can't wait till the next one :)
anonypie chapter 26 . 4/25/2011
Wow! I'm speechless! That was beautiful!
ILveJcb chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
OMG! I hate Amir!

I love how Es still thinks that she can escape after all that's happened.I mean, obviously she will but I wouldn't think that she'd have that hope at this point...poor Kieron. I love him :P
ILveJcb chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Up until this moment I though the kiss of his true love would fix his appearance or something along those lines...i know it was wishful thinking but i wish he looked better so that he can feel better!
sweetpea265 chapter 25 . 4/21/2011
Awe, cliffhanger :(. Hope you're able to update soon. Still really loving this story. I kind of wish the wedding rings that Kieron made had a little more of a description than "simple", but other than that fantastic story!
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 25 . 4/20/2011
Another great chapter! I look forward to the next one!
sweetpea265 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I've decided I'm liking this story. It's getting better as we go along. I can't remember ever having read a story of an earth elemental before. Just some questions I hope will be answered soon: Is there a prophecy of the child of earth?

If there is a prophecy, is there a counterpart to Kieron's element?

What exactly as an "earth elemental" can Kieron control (eg. air, water, lava, wind)?
sweetpea265 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Oh, no. They aren't going to make him create an unbreakable collar or something for Estraya are they? That would be terrible...but a great part to the story.
sweetpea265 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I'm not sure if I like it yet...hopefully we'll get a little more background on Kieron (eg. how did his powers manifest...some tragedy or coming of age, has he always looked beastly) and a little more character building in the next couple of chapters.
eastblossom chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
Heartbroken, anyone?
Anehalia chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
I can now see that this story is coming to an end, but I am getting all the more caught up in the story. I truly cannot wait until next Monday's installment in the story.I enjoy the twists now being added. I can't wait to see how the prophesy will finally be fulfilled.
Kara P chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
I love this story. Im sad it has to end, but I cant wait for the next couple. :)
tragicheaven chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Great chapter! Looking forward to see what happens next.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »