Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Alicia Davis chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
AH! I need more! I freaking love this plot! Please update as soon as possible!
Midnight113 chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Oh wow! Nice way to finish the chapter off and keep us in anticipation. I really can't wait until the next one. I liked how she finally 'spoke' with Ermete and how he instructed her on Kieron's behalf. And now he knows something is wrong. Great cliffy, I'm looking forward to the next one!
Bubbly Girl chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Holy Goodness! I am dying for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love, and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
DNAstar chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
ahh write the next one kool chapter update faster
Blaise Haddow chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
I'm tempted to eat Oliver, but I think I'd get indigestion. nor would it really help Kieron or Estraya... yes, you can ignore me and my strange little ramblings xD very nice chapter *nods* there were a few moments where i sort of zoned out, i'll admit, but the essence of the chapter is rather nice.

I must say, however, that it seems Estraya and Sara are very similar in that they always seem to go willingly. We need a woman that'll fight! Fight! FIGHT THE CONFORMITY I SAY!

Ehem.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, dreading the month of having nothing to look forward to on Mondays, and rejoicing upon your return. Although I can't recall your mentioning what the story between Gwen and Nicholas was going to be... I suspect it's air/wind, since I do believe you mentioned the water prophesy child in Sara's story... either way, I'm excited
akaCHEEKS chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Ah! Her tears touched the earth and Kieron knows something is wrong. The healing will be done within the hour anyway right? I mean, is there any vital parts that still needs to be healed? What the hell man? I mean I guess the King is only reflecting reality where those who are in power are corrupt and the citizens are usually the ones who take the brunt of the sacrifices. Still, that's messed up. Innocent people are dying and King Oliver calls them "necessary" sacrifices. A life is a life no matter who it belongs to. I hate how I have to wait a week for the next update.

I'm so consumed with what's going on in the story that every time I scroll to the bottom I'm always cursing myself for not taking my time. Haha. Nevertheless, sigh, I can't wait for next Monday's update! I should totally just wait for you to finish your elemental series and then read them once they're done. Waiting around like this is seriously killing whatever patience I have.
RomanceObsessed chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
oh my god! i hate oliver, almost as much as i hate amir.
sappyromancelvr chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Well with only one chapter left, their happy ending is only an arms length away! :)

They're meant to be together!
Kelsie078 chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Grr, cliff hangers! Great chapter and can't wait to see what Kieron does. Can't wait for next Monday!
laurai chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
OH MY GOD now i can't wait till next monday!
KayleneH chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Good chapter. Can't wait for more
Kassandra Duric chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Man, how could you let her go so easily? I hope Kieron wakes soon and I hope that Ermete actually tells Kieron how to break that one curse. For his sake, for Estraya's sake, and for the baby's sake, especially if the next chapter is the ending. *Crying here!*
avid fan chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
I love your stories! I read one chapter and then instantly want to read another. I almost want to stop reading so I can wait until you're finished and read it all in one sitting . ... But I can't. Thank you for writing. Keep up the good work
Alice Novak chapter 25 . 4/18/2011
Oh god. I can't believe this is happening.. AGAIN.

Please make sure the two will be safe.

Will there be an epilogue after the last?

x
so.wait chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
so...wait? is this the last chapter? oh say it aint so, i cant handle that, dose kieron live, what about their child and the war!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »