Reviews for Rocked by Passion
Kelsie0861 chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
Love the story so far. It's absolutely fantastic but I wouldn't expect any less after reading your wolf series. You're a great writer; keep it up. Can't wait for the next update!
funny man chapter 24 . 4/17/2011
i loved the chapter
Bubbly Girl chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! :) SHE'S PREGNANT! YEAH! SHES GONNA HAVE A BABY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! :) Amazing! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Anehalia chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
Another great chapter to a great story. I can't wait to see how this all ties up. :)
Kara P chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
Only 2 more chapters left? Aw :(

And Amazing, Amazing chapter, as always. :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
I read this during the time that FP was being stupid and wouldn't let me review and now that it's letting me, the feeling is just not the same. I forgot what I was going to originally write for you but here goes.

I'm glad that Kieron and Estraya finally got married but I did feel a sense of foreboding the minute you entered her family in the picture. I wonder, now that she's running to the King for assistance, will he return her to King Amir right away and leave Kieron as he is or is he actually going to lend them a hand? It seems very unlikely.

Also, considering that there is a child born to each elemental, weren't the air alementals hired for their wedding? I'm sure one of them is Kieron's sibling. Then again, this is your story and you will write whatever you deem is necessary for it. I just want to see Sara make an appearance here! Maybe she can help them during their time of need. War seems imminent at this point.
tragicheaven chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
Awsome chapter! The wedding was cute and romantic; the twist at the end was great. I suspected that her mother's arrival was bad news. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
Another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Midnight113 chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
Man, that was some cliffhanger. I can't believe they're finally married and she's pregnant as well! That makes me so happy. I was wondering if her 'family' would show up, I just hope Kieron can heal again with the help of Ermete. I'm on the edge of my seat here and very anxious for the next chapter, can't wait!
j.c-chic chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
OMGOSH! :'(
RomanceObsessed chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
her family showing up was a little twist. i fell bad for her half-sister but i hate her mom and stepdad. when you say you only have two more chapters does that include an epilogue?
KayleneH chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Good chapter
Kassandra Duric chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
No, Kieron can't die! This so isn't fair! I hope Kieron finally kills Amir, and Estraya's stepfather, the sister and mother seemed to want nothing to do with this but were forced into it, they can live, but the men must die! lol can't wait till next weeks' chatper.
eastblossom chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Absolutely. Beautiful. :

What a beautiful wedding! Though, it did feel as if Lily and Graham and Mother Julie should have actually been there and said something, rather than just being amongst the crowd..

But seriously. AMAZING. Gosh! Why can't Kieron be happy without getting killed? I LOVE HIM.

And I dont want this to end.. / I love the Earth element. :)

Can't wait to see Estraya kick some darn revenge up her families ass. :) Love it! x

~ TTP x
EmmieEms313 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Can't believe theres only 2! chapter left. not looking forward to next week now. Still love ya. Great story.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »