Reviews for Rocked by Passion
miquest chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Great chapter.. I didn't expect Estraya's parents to make an appearance here. The description of the wedding ceremony was very good. hope the nest chapter does not have another cliffie, and i really hope Annabelle does not get her hands on Estraya in the castle.
DNAstar chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
kool, whats going to happen now? question where was his father and sister when this happen? love the chapter update soon
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Kassandra Duric chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
YAY! I'm finally all caught up! lol

It's nice to see that Kieron has finally gotten to at least one person in the city. I hope nothing happens to Kieron for doing this though. Can't wait till the chapter comes on Monday.
Anehalia chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
Wow, I love it. I liked Keirons's solution to the wedding dress problem, and I like how Estraya is willing to do anything to get married. Sadly, I want the king and Annabelle to die *sigh*, I always try and find redeeming traits in characters, and I can't seem to find any in Annabelle, or the king. Of course, they are royalty, but still... (I can understand making them disliked by the reader, but I still like to feel some pity for the people I hate)
Kassandra Duric chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
Awe. That was so cute. I wish Kieron could change into his cute and cuddly form when ever he wished. I know I would so hug and cuddle him and treat him like my cats. _ I love that form, and I wonder what they're gonna do to Annabelle. I really want to see that as much as I want to see Amir killed.
Kassandra Duric chapter 21 . 4/6/2011
Annabelle is such a bitch. I hope she dies on this night. Any way, I doubt Kieron does anything to her. Even if he himself can't stop the beast, then I'm sure his earth spirit will. Though, this beast is apart of him so I guess there's a chance that neither will have to stop him. _;
Midnight113 chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
I love that they're getting married, definitely a good move for them. ;) Another amazing chapter, I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry about your Ipad2 debacle, people are awful sometimes. I've had to deal with fraud on Paypal in the past but they're really good about being on top of that stuff so I'm glad you got it straightened out.
Kassandra Duric chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
lol. I love Kieron's father! Where the hell have you been hiding him Jenny? I hope he doesn't go very far, I want to read more about him.
Kassandra Duric chapter 19 . 4/5/2011
Awe. It's so great that they're together again. I can't wait to get to the next chapter.
Kassandra Duric chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
Oh poo. So Kieron isn't going to kill Amir? That's so not fair. Oh wait, I still have 5 chapters to read, maybe Kieron will actually get his chance to kill him! YAY! I hope so.
Kassandra Duric chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Hell you're good when it comes to writing emotions. Once again, you've brought tears to my eyes. I guess I'm just a sucker. lol.

I hope that Kieron kill's Amir. I really do.
Kassandra Duric chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Oh man, I can't beleave that she's actually going to go to the man that will most likely kill her this time. I really hope Kieron is wise and doesn't trust her on this one. *sigh*
Kassandra Duric chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Well, doesn't he sound like a cutie, lol. I don't beleave you have ever done so many sex scenes so close together, though I could be wrong. It has been a while since I've read your other work. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Bubbly Girl chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
I can't believe that they are getting married! :) By the way, this whole chapter was in italics. I bet tons of other people have already told you that but i just wanted to mention it. :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl