Reviews for The People in the Rickety House
SerubiApple chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I really like your style of writing, and the interesting characters too. I really want to know what comes next, so please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Grear story! I can't wait to see how everything ties together with Aunt Claire, Jake, and the ghost woman!
miki chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
I love ghost stories, even if they sometimes terrify me. So I'm really excited about this one. I cannot wait to find out what the aunt is doing in her room all day. It better not be scrapbooking, that's all I can say. Though it would be sad if it were.
PurpleGirlLovesSeddie chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
So we may finally be finding out what happened to Jake, and now I'm almost positive that Leahs aunt isn't all that she seems to be, she's hiding something, maybe she really is possessed by a ghost? Great chapter, this story is getting better and better :-)
toxic-noodle725 chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
yesssss and finally the friendship beginsss
PurpleGirlLovesSeddie chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
So Leah made a friend. I wonder if he knows that he's dead, ether way he seems like a friendly ghost, but what could have happened to him? Maybe he was murdered? Or maybe the house is cursed or something if a lot of people died in it then there probably is a reason behind it. And another question is what's up with Leah's aunt? Maybe she's a ghost? Cursed? Possessed by a ghost? Well that's just my guesses, anyway Great chapter :-)
toxic-noodle725 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
oh mannn

theres this old episode from "are you afraid of the dark?" (or was it "goosebumps?") that dealt with a girl moving into a relatives house and finding out that their missing daughter was stuck in a dollhouse version of the house and the daughter was slowly over the years becoming a porcelain doll.

creepy but thats what the window and the boy reminded me of haha.

gosh you need to post like 5 chapters a day with the rate that this storys going!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
i wonder if the coffee's laced with something.

Maybe aunt claire's a cannibal or a cult leader...

oh and jimmy, the soon to be guide for Leah's darkness. But idk wouldnt trust him yet

haha keep updating please.
PurpleGirlLovesSeddie chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Amazing story, please update soon :-)
natasha99 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Dude, I REALLY want to know what's going on. You should keep up with this story.
joelledrees chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I love this! Are you going to continue? I hope you do. I want to find out what's wrong with Claire and why the little girl is wearing a brace. I love your stories...you are so talented.