Reviews for This Is How It Goes
JP chapter 1 . 3/2/2020
Well... where do I begin... First of all, is the author of this chapter on meth or did I just read about this random guy (who, by his description, cant dress himself very well) that walked into "Fresh Cove" (what a stupid name for what sounds like to be a thrift store), STARED at this poor 14 year-old girl, bought NOTHING, and somehow enamored the main character.

Absolutely unbelievable! Like the main character gets into work (presumably in the morning) and a this creepy guy walks in and stares at her! What the hell is that? I'd call 911 before he gave me another crooked smile. Apparently the main character attracts sketchy men that will ruin her life later.

Also, what's up with the mom and the fat 5 year-old daughter? These two walked into a clothing store "for all ages" yet the mom grabs a tank-top and puts it on her fat 5 year-old daughter and suddenly she can't get it off. Like what the hell? So you're telling me this mother was so neglectful, that she got her daughter SO FAT that her poor 5 year-old daughter no longer can fit into any children's clothing anymore? I mean really, the mother had some audacity to shout at the main character to get her another size larger because she put too small of a tank top on her kid. Like if you're having trouble getting your fat daughter to come out of that tank-top then you're probably going to want to go 2 sizes up, AT LEAST!

To top it all off, creeper Zack (who still didn't buy anything yet) creeps up to this fiasco, pulls the tank-top off of the kid (which her mother apparently could not manage to do) and holds it up high above everyone's head like he just undid a bra with one hand. Absolutely atrocious behavior! Someone needs to call the police on this Zack character!
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
O Drama! Great chapter!
lexietwenty chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
the degrassi thing made me smile! :) :) :)

and ethan is obnoxious, i already dont like him
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
That was funny! And cute! It was really good! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
lexietwenty chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
i was right! u R making this intreting. i think it was cute how u put in the game Truth from Sara Dessen's 'The Truth About Forever' which is one of my fav books. and you did it quite well too. zack is halarious! the neck cracking thing reminded me of this kid ross. we were in french class and he told everyone to be quiet. we all did and then CRACK, he cracked his neck and it was so loud. everyone flipped. it was soo gross but soo cool.

keep postin

and no offnce, but the dream thing was kinda weird
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
This is kinda funny! I think it is kinda stupid when girls drool over girls. So glad I'm not like that! But it is kinda funny about Kelly glaring daggers at Arianna. I don't know why (I'm weird that way :D ) Maybe it's because they are like friends and then in enters person and BAM! Anyways, I am kinda rambling, aren't i? I'll shut up. Great chapter! Can't wait to read more! About the girls getting all worked up over Zack! *grins* i hope i never do that! I if i do remind me to slap myself upside the head! (Oh gosh, i'm rambling on again!) Ok, great chapter!
lexietwentyyyy chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
haha sorry i was too lazy to log in...anyway, this is rly cute. i love ari's relationship with kelly. so typical bff's lol. im intrested to see how this ends, since the plot seems basic so far, but i have a feeling ur gonna spice it up a bit in the future. zack and ari need to talk a bit so they can feel THE SPARK OF LOVE lol
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Good chapter!
pterodactylion chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was a good start :D
winterluverr0823 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I read your summary and it looked very interesting. I read chapter one, and I was glued. Your writing is very descriptive (especially about Zack) and I wanted to keep reading. Please post chapter 2 soon, I'm dying to read it! I love the part where he has to help the little girl get her shirt off. So funny!

Thank you!
lexietwenty chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
cutee, post more. but that whole situation is so awkward tho, lol
xxchristiexx chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I don't generally have a whole lot of time to go through every story that catches my eye on fictionpress let alone review but "This is How it Goes" definitely caught my eye for all good reasons and I am glad it did. The beginning is really good and I look forward to reading where you will take the basic plot of the story. Keep it up!

Must be something about that name Arianna lately, I've just recently begun writing a Christmas story and my heroine's name is Arianna too.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Aw, this is so CUTE! write more please. you are very talented.
iTootsieRoll chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is cute, you should write more :D

I'm really interested to see what happens (:
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Ah, cute story! I can't wait to read more of it!