Reviews for Yonmahoujutsu
faithshinkou chapter 1 . 1/4
Uwah! I just only found this and this is just so cool and useful!

I'm inspired by how much thought and effort you've put into Mahousen Izumi/Yonmahoujutsu! *bows down to the floor in regard*

Really, thank you so much for your hard work, Slayer-san! Your stories are making this world a much better and fun place to live in!

I'd love. . . and I'd pay to see Mahousen Izumi be animated or be created into a manga someday! Hnngh! ouo
Kamen Rider Tyranno chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Nice and interesting. I hope you'll update soon :)
seredemia chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great start so far! I always liked manga stories, so this definitely caught my interest. And I think the length of the introduction is fine. Honestly, I'm never too keen on reading long introductions.

Izumi-chan seems cool so far. I wonder who that Hiroto-kun is.. Seeing as Izumi seems to be talking a lot about him. And hehe, I'm loving how Izumi calls the diary 'Diary-san'.

Just a word of advice, when writing numbers, just write out the word, not the digits. Like when Izumi said 'I turned 16 at the end of July', just write 'I turned sixteen at the end of July'.

Aside from that, great start!

Roadhouse

Pretty please repay via Penumbrae?
mjinx chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
Finally! An update. _

It's good as always and Yukari's stint really made me snicker. I'm wondering what Margareta's next move will be, but I guess it'll be revealed in due time.

Be patiently waiting for the next chapter.
Rabukurafuto chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
It was a slight chapter, but the interactions make up for it. Seeing how the characters talk to each other is informative. Having Margareta appear again is also good; I look forward to seeing more of her.
Takahashi Kurou chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is just awesome. I remember checking back when there was just the fact that he had beat up a bigger upperclass, and was running away. Now there's all this stuff. This is seriously the best FictionPress article I have ever read.
mjinx chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Funny chapter. Akira is a good addition to the story, she seems to be a very interesting character. Anyway, I found some missing quotation marks in the dialogue, but I guess it must just have been overlooked. Again, I'll be patiently waiting for the next update.
Rabukurafuto chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
That was a fun chapter. I like the introduction of Akira; she might be the most fun character now. Having an ikupasuy as a weapon is very interesting. I never read much of Shaman King, but I was thinking of Horohoro somewhat while reading. I liked the ending well enough as well. Good job.
Me chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Cool story! Please write more!
mjinx chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Sorry for the late review. I had to finish all the chapters before telling you what I think. First, the plot was very interesting, it really got me into reading it (I'm a sucker for magic-related stuff). Secondly, all the characters were well-developed and all of them were quite funny. The development was good, so expect me to be patiently waiting for the next update. Keep it up!
Rabukurafuto chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Somehow, this was not particularly interesting for me even if Izumi's vision should have been very attention-grabbing. Maybe it is just the state of mind I am in right now, but I had difficultly paying attention and my mind would wander as I read. I just...felt uninterested even after the excitement of the last chapter. Perhaps if Izumi got to help her mother a little more I would have been more into it. It is one of those things I am unsure exactly why I did not feel so interested.
Rabukurafuto chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
This was good. Not as good as the last chapter, but I like the exposition on magic. I am beginning to think that avoiding exposition is poor advice. I enjoy reading exposition, and it can be too difficult to avoid any way.

I do think consistency would be better in this case. "Aunt" is an acceptable word in this case.

I certainly approve of adding an information page. I was just thinking that one should be here so that readers may keep track of the characters.
Rabukurafuto chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Goodness, that was the most interesting chapter yet. The Special Threat Apprehension Force adds a new and exciting dimension to your story. It reminds me of UNIT or Torchwood. I do look forward to seeing more of these boys. A pity about Fergusson though; I rather liked him. He was a rather magnificent demonstration of Margareta's power. I like her the most already.

But really. Idle? Cleese? That feels a bit forced and obvious.

I look forward to reading the next chapter very soon.
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
This was a more exciting chapter over the previous one. The action felt better described and threatening. The "void drifter" had a flashy appearance, but it was taken down rather quickly. The new look Yuka has is quite striking.

I have a problem in how some of the dialogue is written. Phonetic words like "toldja" are very difficult for me and I think they should be avoided in a language like English.

I forgot that the Wellsprings were mentioned before. It is one of those details that I inevitably forget in text stories.
Melissa Norvell chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
I liked the intermingling of races and languages here, as well as the fights scenes. This whole story is coming along quite nicely and the characters are extremely interesting. The ending left me wanting more! I can't wait to see your next chapter.