Reviews for Fireflies
Anehalia chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
This story doesn't have a whole lot of plot and just kind of meanders. Also, make sure the dialogue from this one matches exactly in vengeance...
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
A SEQUAL YAY!
HonestyIsTheBestPolicy chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Well done. Quite enjoyed that. (Also, sharing the same male character name in a story FOR THE WIN~!)

and I liked the ending, his return to his family. Although simple, it was quite pleasant.
Curlysquirt95 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
This was a great story! :) A little short, but very well-done.
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
SQUEEL! MAXIMUS IS BACK! :D :D :D :D I wonder what happened ... :? Can't wait to read more!

Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Yay, yay! Maximus is back! That was a great story! SO heartfelt! And that would be a good idea...making something for Maximus. GREAT STORY!
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
SAD! I wonder what's happening to Maximus... Love this Chapter! Can't wait to read more!

Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
*Sniff, sniff* sad...Maximus...COME BACK! UPDATE!
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
OMT OMT OMT OMT! Dramtic ending! He better not die cause if he does I'll be sad :(!Update soon!

Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
NO! NO, MAXIMUS, NO! NO! HE NEEDS TO COME BACK! UPDATE PLEASE! AND HAVE MAXIMUS COME BACK!
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Ah, cute! Great chapter!
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
AWESOME! Love this chapter! I didn't know that blue was the color of purity although I did know about the wreaths in their hair instead of a bouquet. Can't wait to read more!

DashingtoFluttershy chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
sigh- more cheesiness! :D tee-hee! Love this chapter!

Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Ah, cute chapter! Yeah my Thanksgiving was very yummy! How was yours?
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 3 . 11/25/2010