Reviews for God of the Machine
Insanity's Genius chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Great story!
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
A promising beginning : )
joker.of.hearts chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I just spent the last 2 days reading over most of your things and i have to say i LOVE EVERYTHANG. I haven't seen a good cyberpunk slash in a while and man this one is delicious. Thanks for writing lovely lovely things :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! Seriously amazing writing right here. I love Sergei and Dem sooooo much. But poor Donovan and Eliza... :) Still WOW and this is your first attempt at cyberpunk? I'm so impressed! This kind of thing takes a great mind to create and write it :D
I think you wrote a sequel...? So i'm gonna go read that now.. :D
Bj chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Your understandings of "socialism", "communism"' and indeed, "cyberpunk" are very fragile indeed and unusual. You might want to research words such as "fascism" and "science fiction" to see if they fit better.
icametofly chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
So normally I'm all for well-rounded reviews with "well you could work on this" or "I didn't like this as much..." but I have absolutely none of that for you. This story has been completely amazing, I wouldn't change a thing for the world. I know you probably get sick of hearing it but KEEP WRITING! I just read the whole thing in one sitting and I couldn't be happier. I even skipped dinner, which I should probably go make... But yeah. The characters, the plot, the tone especially... All amazing, first-rate stuff. You are totally getting favorited! 3
PyroTech chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This was so fucking awesome! Loved it! XD
PyroTech chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Extremely fucking interesting. Going to fight off sleep and continue reading!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
wonderful story. thanks for sharing!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
i love your tattoo fetish
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
niice. things do make sense. great job.
i'm not dead yet chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Loved it
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
yay!
Poptart Guava King chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Of course it makes sense. Obviously, awesome blowjobs lead to joining rebel organizations. :3
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
cyber zombies...you just made my life.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »