Reviews for God of the Machine
Divanora chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Hey, thanks for mentioning the time thing in your A/N :) Your comment on terrorism made me think of the Family Guy episode where Lois runs for mayor (not sure if you watch or not) where she gives up trying to actually answer debate questions and just starts spouting out 'keywords' like 'Osama' and 'terrorism' and such. Which of course, also reminded me that 90% (and I'm probably being generous) of Americans give into the mob mentality and are fairly easy to control. Looking at it that way...yea, I can completely see your point. It also makes me paranoidly (yes, I make up my own words) glad that I got out of the US when I did!

When Dem linked up to Samael, I was really sitting there thinking nah, there's no way Sheepie'd make it that easy on them. Guess I was right about that! Looking forward to learning more about the Catalyst, and hopefully more of Samael as well. It's curious though - she's happy for humanity to die - I wonder if she knows about Spire's plans to start injecting Dolls?

I'm also itching to know who Dem was cloned from - don't suppose you'd respond to that in your next A/N? ;P
ohmytuesday chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Do you think Dem can play mmorpgs in his brain, without the need for a

computer? Cause that would be so cool. And useful.
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
OMG so good! That twist with Samuel definitely made this one the best so far!
sick at heart chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I'm enjoying this story so far, especially since it's sci-fi. I like the fact that dem has the barcode on his face, like a tiny flaw. Sergei sounds really sexy too. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Divanora chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
That's a hell of a way to convince him to join their rebellion ;) Though I think I'd say yes too!

Just a bit of a thing I noticed - you said this is taking place in 2055 - it just sounds a bit too fast to me. If you think about it, that would mean, assuming Dem's in his 20's, he was born somewhere around 2030 - only 20 years from now. It also seems that 40 years to go from a democracy to the military state they're in is a bit rushed as well. Just my feelings, and I suppose if it was done right, and with the threat of terrorism/Genesis virus, I can see how it could happen.

But then again, taking place in 2055 has the added bonus of making readers go, 'crap, I'd still be alive' :p
Esquirella chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
He couldn't be Sergei's clone, right? I guess if he was, they would look exactly the same and there would be no question. Hot scene!
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
O how I love your steamy sex scenes lol. I want my very own Sergei! Great job here, I cannot wait to see how all of this pans out!
Sundavar chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm so excited for this new story! I loved your description of the sky at the beginning and this plot is very intriguing, perhaps because it seems so possible this day and age. Thank you for posting this wonderful story and please keep writing!
Elezbed chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
It's look good for now XD! I want to read the next chapter!

Good luck and good writing
ohmytuesday chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love your imagination
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very nice here! But yes, I want the next chapter of all your stories soon!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Pretty cool story!
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh my, this is so good! I can't believe that it's your first attempt at some futuristic setting. I can't wait for the next chapter either! One of the things I like is that Dem has the tattoo across his face - gives him a lot of character :)
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You are distracting me from writing my Glee fanfiction-granted, lots of things do, especially Glee itself!-but its worth it. Cyberpunk and zombies are a really interesting mix, but you're doing it well. Can't wait to see where this goes! _
EasyAccess chapter 1 . 11/24/2010