Reviews for Crazy
K-n-K's bff chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Interesting. You've definitely improved. I enjoyed your use of words. However, even good writing becomes irritating with a bad plot so be on your guard for cliches, plot holes, or Mary-sues. You know I'd feel no regret criticizing any flaw I find (in private of course; I'd never point out such things to the rest of the world). I expect it to be good if you're letting me read it. Though, I'm slightly put out. As your best friend it would have been nice to at least get a preview before you decided to show it to the rest of the world. My little sister doesn't let me read her stuff either... Is it because I'm to critical? Please don't blame me for that; it's because of my mother's occupation and my own excessive research on the topics of reading and writing. I have books on how to critically analyze other books. Actually, they're my mom's.

-Guess

PS. Your writing is better than some papers I've read that were written by college students. Impressive considering your age, though I'm not taking into account lack of intelligence on their parts.
NVR chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Wow! Some action coming into this story! I love the describing words, and how you called then goons! Love this sentence: I hate his damn fake cheery smile! I'm interested to see where it will go. UPDATE SOON!
NVR chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Interesting story. Great mystery feel to the story. Amazing describive words. It's getting a little bit boring, but doesn't take away for the amazing describing words. Interested to where it will go. UPDATE SOON!
Chatty Confusion chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Rather intresting. I'm curious about this girl, and 'him', the dead enermy. Serious,and good descrition. I love how you describe her feelings, and also how she's beating herself up. Nice Simile 'like the flame of a candle that has no oxygen'. I can't really say anything to improve it. Possilby make a second chapter, but it works well as a stand-alone. Very good.
NVR chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow. I'm interested where it will go. Please post next chapter and update soon!