Reviews for When I Fell, I Fell Hard
SubwayWolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Ooh, a new Story! Guess who didn't check his emails for this...dang.

Looks like this one is ACTUALLY about your boyfriend this time! Not about me. Wait...right?

Still bummed, but not as upset as I used to be.

That's what I'm here for; making you un-bummed. Is that even a word? Whatever.

You know better than anyone that I hate staying after school, but I'll stay for you.

SECOND PERSON! So confusing. I don't know if you're talking to me or to someone else. AH MY HEAD HURTS.

You pull out your clarinet and I groan loudly.

I HATE CLARINETS.

You know I hate the sound of a clarinet more than anything.

ME TOO. Yuck, just so...so screechy. And weird...

I've always been a sax lover, even though I play the flute.

AH! YAY! I'm a sax lover as well, DUH. I've learned to dislike the flutes because they were all bitches. Not you, though.

You hold your reed out to me and, like always, I take it and put it in my mouth.

EW. EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW. ...ew.

"Because it looks like your giving me a lickin'."

Heh, I've never heard it called that before. I like it.

"Nice work, ladies," she offers, then walks to the next set of desks.

Lol, good one. :D

"I told you about that guy on Twitter, right?"

Eek! That's ME.

I told him that I was talking to him, I showed him my wallpaper, he listened to the song.

Show off.

"Do you know what he did? Nothing, he didn't do anything. Just changed the subject."

Hmm. If I were him, I'd be TOTALLY jealous that you were communicating with a brilliant, attractive guy like yours truly.

She didn't say anything after that.

Oh, come on, Missy had to say SOMETHING...at least about the book and it's characters.

I can't believe I'm basing this off of Degrassi.

Hah, that's funny.

I'm actually really happy that my first relationship was that long

FIRST? Glory, do I feel like a player!

I'm not the kind of person that can come up with things so quickly.

Hmm, you've mentioned that a few times.

I remember crying here.

No! No, don't cry. I hate it when people cry. I REALLY hate it.

...Spring...

Cool name! Almost as cool as "Rivers".

I was the same person everywhere but, if something bad were to happen in one place, I didn't like to bring everyone else down with me.

I guess we're opposite that way; I tend to bring my life into everything; Twitter, Tumblr, FictionPress, and Formspring. I just do that because I know y'all can cheer me up. I hate feeling bad. You guys are always there. It's cool.

"Hey, Tiny." I said softly.

Damn, the Dinosaur Train theme song is stuck in my head!

More directly, Zack.

Hey, that's me!

"Zack looks ugly today," Said nobody

Heh heh, I like that too.

I'm hungry. I'm gonna go make some eggs then go to sleep. Goodnight.

Man, I remember reading that Tweet, and being like "Shit, she's not gonna be online; I can't talk to her."

I probably would have made it all better, or at least tried my best!

You're awesome.

-Zack.
Lila chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really loved this story! It was AWESOME!

I mean, if it is a real story, I don't mean it was funny. Just the way it was written...excellent. You didn't say his name, no age, nothing to describe yourself but yet, all the details were there...you just had to look for them. ;)