Reviews for Treasured
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
This is quite a fascinating story. Hope u update soon
Mcgde chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Please please please update this!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
A little confusing but a good read!
deanna chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
woa niiice story.. captivating..
DandyChance chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Awesome :)
LetoSai chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I would love an update. You have such an amazing story going. _
Depth-of-Field chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Ooh, this was pretty epic. This is definitely different from most dragon stories I've read and it's done so well. Please don't kill Greg. I really like Greg. All of your characters are so well rounded here and it's great. I can't wait for more!
Indalecio chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I look forward to this story. thanks yo
the old contemptible chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Now this- this is damn good. It's pitch-perfect, with substantial echoes of "American G-ds" by Neil Gaiman.

All I can really say is, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Anonymiss chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
YAAAAAAY! I thought this guy might be on hiatus but its NOT and you're HERE and I love it! Azi is one of the juiciest most complex characters I've read in a WHILE and though Owen seems a bit dim for keeping him around, I love him too. Thanks for a truly epic update!
krlsen chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
:D
anon chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
ahhh i'm so conflicted ;; Greg is honestly the sweetest boyfriend ever but Azi and Owen have chemistry too :c i think the only solution for me would be if they were two different stories but then the romance wouldn't be as poignant either. so im still enjoying it XD and i'm not sure if it's supposed to be funny but some of the darker parts actually make me laugh. like there was this comment that Azi made to Owen where he was like "your modern individualism is showing sweetie" or something like that and i just thought it was hilarious. but anyways im glad you're back and hopefully i'll get to read more of your stuff soon (*cough cough* Haunted City *cough* )
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
This is magnificent yet again, and I'm so full and happy right now I'm not even sad I'll have to wait for the next chapter. Your brilliant writing is all I need!

Azi is amazing, his slow transformation and the way Owen is so open to everything that has to do with him. I'm in love. Very curious and excited as to how things are going to go next. GREAT job.
Kirdarkenvar1 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
_; not quite sure what happened here, with seemingly random characters showing up. His pov was a bit confusing...
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Yay! Happy to see this story updated!
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »