Reviews for Treasured
Mimi C chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
eeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeee. That is the sound of me finishing the chapter, because aaaah Azi finally transforms and Owen stops him and it's different hah take that modernist individualism works. And now there is a new person I am immensely curious and the dragon is awake and I am beginning to expect that sexy times are like the end of the rainbow or that one experiment where you get really close but never quite reach it but I do not care because Azi and history and musings on fate and nature. And what will happen to Greg? I must now.

Sorry for the incoherency but I am delighted to bits yes good come to me non-traditional fairytale let me love you.
plumblossom chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Tobias!

I sincerely can't even imagine the upshot of this story.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
This story made me so impossibly optimistic.
Stories can make you happy or sad and everything in between, but this wonderful creation filled me with amazement and enthusiasm and the need to write/read and walk my dog.

Funny thing is, as I read the first chapter I thought I'd have to just stop, close the window and never open it again. Mostly because an old, ugly man lusting after a young boy is just not right. I was imagining a forty year age gap and felt taken aback to say the least. Then I read a fragment of the last chapter and felt completely disgusted. But there is something about your style and there is something about your words that made me so curious I couldn't help but give this a try and Ah! I'm so glad I did.

You are subtle and wonderful in all the right places. You describe a longing so beautiful I fell in love, and you make every single character so fantastically complete that this story becomes irresistible. Nothing much has happened, yet I don't feel sad because these less than 20 000 words were perfect enough, and I felt satisfied after completing the seventh chapter.
You tell a lot of things that don't necessarily have to do with the characters or even the story, and normally I would eventually become fed up with those parts and skip them, but they go with this tale in such a charming, wondrous way that I don't mind reading them. Don't mind at all. Normally I would, but I don't. Ugh, I hope you know what I'm trying to say, your writing is brilliant, your timing is brilliant, and everything is a pleasure and a treasure and a gift to read.

I love Birdbrain and of course Azi the most. I love the quotes in between.
I would like to say more, but I'm rambling. I would like to read more of yours, but I'm anxious to break the spell.
Delauney chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Ive cringed my way through this, because Owen is such a sweet fellow, and I dont want anything bad to happen to him! The dialogue in here is rich and decadent, and I cant wait to see what happens next!
YellowCandy chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Interesting plot but I have a feeling that this story isn’t moving forward..?
PyroTech chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
I really am enjoying this. It's intriguing.
Indalecio chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Words don't express how happy I am to see this update!
chibikodo chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Oh Azi- what belongs to your treasure belongs to you as well. Haha I like Greg and Owen :) Azi is adorable, if not quite puppy-like, so Greg is not wrong. What will Azi do now?
dora chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Delicious - as always.
EmeraldReporter chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I like dragons! Please continue!
1986 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Tanks for the update im loving it
plumblossom chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
For some reason this didn't show up until I went searching for it.
Sometimes I think Owen - or Greg, who would have an easier time of it - should just murder Azi in his sleep, nit because I don't love Azi but because this is so dangerous!

On the other hand, I think Owen is correct, in that Azi, while being in fact a volcano, is a sentient volcano with volition, and he doesn't have to be dangerous.

I love Owen.

So nice to hear from your San Francisco too, and have evidence that your work hasn't slain you,
Dark Lalage chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I really hope you havent given up on this story, im quite interested in where it leads, I really like the characters and hope to read more!
RedHolly chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
I'm so in love with all of your stories. The Haunted City verse is so beyond clever and charming- I think only aggybird's stories can come close to how much I love them. So yeah, thanks for that.
sunny-california chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
update plz I really like this story
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »