Reviews for Treasured
numnuts chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Gah omg this is awesome. Sorry for the lame review my mind is... gone. I'm almost half believing Azi is some crazy old man who's planning to kill Greg, haha! I realy like the crow, I think he's awesome. Strangely I also like Greg a lot more than Owen : am I supposed to? He seems like such a cool, private, generous hearted guy, whereas Owen just seems to like people who like him, idk but I still like Owen. This whole fic is interesting, intriguing even! Keep up the great work!
WizardsGirl chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Hope you update again soon. Love this fic (Grins)

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
i loled when i read " "I am the only one that has your best interests in mind. Remember that when you freak out, lose control and kill us all."

great job as always, even if there was little action. i love to sip on the sweet nectar that is this story!
ilovethisstory chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
YES YES YES YES UPDATE! :D
anon chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
So glad to see another chapter! Greg is growing more and more likable by the day.
trugreen chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
i got a notification for an update of this but i donf see anything :( was it a trick?
Sekhra chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
You have no idea how happy I am to see this being updated. Once again I would like to gush over what an amazing character Azi is and how much I love reading him. The way he thinks and speaks is amazingly draconian in a way I've never seen represented before. I love hearing him speak and immediately thinking that's exactly what a dragon would say. After reading some of your other stories I've also noticed that this one is quite different in tone or rather narrative voice, and that is also well done.

Until next time,

Sekhra
plumblossom chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
DON'T WORRY ABOUT SPOILERS!

really, just write the way you have been writing and let the spoilerphobes deal the best they can. Such neurotics anyway. How can they ever enjoy re-reading if they're so anxious about knowing what's going to happen? fooey on them.

Speaking of anxiety, you sure are good at ratcheting the tension. I almost can't stand to keep reading this one, because I do not see any way that this can end well unless our guy dies right out. Which is not happy. He deserves to conquer all this crud and find a nice quiet way to fade.
Sarah chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Azi's power is starting to blaze... Oh so exciting! And he has lured his treasure to his bed. Owen... What have you gotten yourself into, exactly?

On a side note, Greg must have it really bad to let a crusty crazy old man and a wet crow into his house. I am a little surprised he hasn't started to doubt owen's sanity :)
QuickSilverSand chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
when azi gets better, i hope he doesn't kill or hurt greg because greg is such a nice guy!
Daydream Nation chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS. The internal struggle is like asdjf;aalkjfj SO GOOD. Such an interesting narrator.
chibi chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I picked up your story about a year ago, and when I discovered that you've returned to writing it, I became really excited D The way you narrate for Azi Dhaka really conveys the complexity of his situation in this modern setting. Its wonderful to read; I like your overall character development, and Birdbrain is a piercing spit of cynical humor that just completes Azi. I have to wonder though, will Azi preform reverse (de)aging once he "sheds his skin?"
ToC chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Such an interesting story! I can't wait to see where things go!
anon chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
All this anticipation is building up. I can't wait to see what happens when Azi finally snaps...but yet I'm really scared, too!
Sekhra chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
So glad to see an update! Azi is thrilling as always, and I'm waiting very impatiently to see what happens. :) One question: when did Azi tell Owen about the dragon-ness, and why is he so calm about it? I don't remember it happening in previous chapters, but I guess that's just another excuse to read through again.

Can't wait to see more! Please keep writing.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »