Reviews for When I Go To Hell
Blue Blood Angel chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
If I'm Satan's whore, then I'm going to cheat on Him!
BrynnFire-Kuro-Love chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
One Hell of a ride... Excuse the bad pun. I go where my friends go, and I drag them where I go, so chum, you're coming to Heaven with me~

:3 Very powerful, very descriptive. I love it~
Averick chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is great! lol half those people are characters in Supernatural ;) teehee. But anyway, this is nicely written and great, as previously stated! Excellent job! I especially like the question at the end ;)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This review is brought to you by The Review Marathon over at The Review Game forum.

*raises hand* I'll go. Sounds fun. Liked the last line a lot, very fitting with the whole piece.

I love your interpritation of Hell. The irony of the Bible thumpers being there was awesome. I bet this piece would piss them off.

I like all your references to dead celebrities. The part about fucking Marilyn Monroe especially.

'But I know they're going to eat my eyes first and run me over with an all black hearse, scrape what's left of me up and shove it in a bucket, and dump it up in the orgies of demons so they can fuck it. They will take the pieces and chunks and sew it all up to push me in the line waiting for the elevator up to vacuum the soul right up out this hole so I can't haunt no one, I won't even be a ghost.'

My favourite paragraph, simply because it's so gross. I like the grammatical error 'I can't haunt no one', it really adds to the piece.
WolfletteMoon chapter 1 . 11/27/2010