Reviews for SWAPPED!
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was a pretty good opening, very very very short, however. Maybe describe some more? Besides the shortness of it, you got right to the point which was awesome :) Hope to have time to read more soon!

-Kobra Kid, Gossip Forum

Can you please payback via Rise From The Ashes? Thank you so much!
Vernelley chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I really liked the explanation of Iemon's situation while they were on the plane; it was an effective use of setting. It's also interesting how he's spent so much time trying to get his parents' attention but has failed. Also, I think there will definitely be some buildup now that Abhash and Sara have been introduced. I wonder if Sara is the one mentioned in the prologue? Well, I'll have to read on and find out, won't I? Great first few chapters so far.

~Gossip Review Forum
Vernelley chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Though the prologue was pretty short, the situation was presented pretty well. I just felt that maybe including a bit more detail, particularly about how the narrator feels about the situation, would make it better. But it was a great hook of a prologue.
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Woah, Indians! I'm actually part-Indian, my parents are from Delhi and we've visited Bangalore a couple of times.

Nice chapter; seems quite filler-type, I'm not sure where this is going yet. But I'd like to see what else you've got in store! (:

x mandy

~Gossip Forum
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Interesting start; I like the quote in the beginning. Look forward to reading more (:

x mandy