Reviews for SWAPPED!
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was a pretty good opening, very very very short, however. Maybe describe some more? Besides the shortness of it, you got right to the point which was awesome :) Hope to have time to read more soon!

-Kobra Kid, Gossip Forum

Can you please payback via Rise From The Ashes? Thank you so much!
Vernelley chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I really liked the explanation of Iemon's situation while they were on the plane; it was an effective use of setting. It's also interesting how he's spent so much time trying to get his parents' attention but has failed. Also, I think there will definitely be some buildup now that Abhash and Sara have been introduced. I wonder if Sara is the one mentioned in the prologue? Well, I'll have to read on and find out, won't I? Great first few chapters so far.

Gossip Review Forum
Vernelley chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Though the prologue was pretty short, the situation was presented pretty well. I just felt that maybe including a bit more detail, particularly about how the narrator feels about the situation, would make it better. But it was a great hook of a prologue.
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Woah, Indians! I'm actually part-Indian, my parents are from Delhi and we've visited Bangalore a couple of times.

Nice chapter; seems quite filler-type, I'm not sure where this is going yet. But I'd like to see what else you've got in store! (:

x mandy

Gossip Forum
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Interesting start; I like the quote in the beginning. Look forward to reading more (:

x mandy