Reviews for Guilloche
Idurre chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Would you marry me, knowing that I would shamelessly ask for more stories and never be satisfied? I enjoy your writing beyond imagination, and the plots are creative, the characters are so real, and the mood always so poignant. I look forward to reading your other works!
whatisit chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
That was very sweet :)

I guess I am missing some kind of plot, but everything feels like a slice of life kind of story where you are just showing the characters and how they and their relationships evolve. I guess you are not the kind of writer who relies on lots of plot twists and surprising or dramatic situations to give interest to their stories, you just build the world, the characters, the situation, and let it all somehow flow together (i guess it must be a lot harder than that but that's the way it feels, it flows).

Thank you again for an other great read, congratulations on your graduation and happy new year... :D
Jevanminx chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Loving the development of their relationship, and how comfortable Hatti is.

JM
Sunny Side Down chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
That ending was positively adorable! I couldn't have asked for anything better! I really do like Brand. And I guess Nate is okay. But Brand is so adorable and cute! I want one for myself!

Loved reading this!
Shindo Shuichi chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Hi there. Firstly, Merry Christmas/Hanukkah. Secondly, THANKS FOR WRITING. And lastly, this was a really good piece. You coulda dragged the pain out longer and made it more developed. Nonetheless, it was a good way to stay on track in the whole writing process! : ) THANKS FOR THE WRITING. I wanna get myself a Ram now. :(

Love!
darklucia chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Thanks for this! It was a very nice and entertaining story. I completely forgot the whole summary/teaser for this story as I read along...I guess Nate was just that distracting ;)
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
WOT. Great ending! I'm going to miss Nate and Brand so much! Well...until I re-read it all of course. xD
diwu6398 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
So, I guess I didn't review. Sorry about that. Brand and Nate act like they've been doing this forever. It's so sweet.

Nate's brother is an asshole. I think I will shoot him. Is that illegal? To shoot a fictional character? Oh well.
diwu6398 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Aw, cuteness! I'm not sure if I reviewed last chapter, but it was definitely great. One thing that I've always loved about your stories are the really real emotions. Although... they had sex for 15-20 minutes? Holy cow, they're like newlyweds! I suppose that, in their own way, they are. And Hatti, she's just great. I love her.

Congratulations on your graduation. (I think that's the right sentiment for graduating.) Happy holidays, thanks for the great story, etc. SO EXCITED FOR WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE NEXT!

Random question: do you know how to use a scanner? Like, an HP all-in-one copier/printer/scanner? It's not letting me scan. I removed the firewall, but it still wouldn't work. I have no idea how to work it.
Rae Kitano chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Great story.

A real pleasure to read.
plumblossom chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Aw, sweetness.

I expected them to be awkward for longer, but I guess _these_ guys are all grown up!
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
SUCH A time I see a chapter for this story, it's a win. Why are you so amazing? EXPLAIN? Oh Nate topped! Yay Smex! I'm in such a good mood because of this! :D
Jevanminx chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Just the pure understanding between Brand and Nate is amazing.

JM
Sunny Side Down chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
The wait is worth the chapter I read! Poor Ram, having been kicked out for a while. And poor Brand, having to compete with a dog. Loved this! I'll be waiting for more!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 12/13/2010