Reviews for Freefall
wordsaresodifficult chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Amazing. The imagery was great! And using so few words gives more attention to certain words you would normally not pay attention to. I love it. Great job!
-Robin
3M2R chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice. I can lay a finger on what exactly is nice in here. It just is.. a perfectly picturesque image, rather, short story.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love the imagery in this. Your minimalist style words excellently to make wonderful words like "cerulean" stand out and get the attention they deserve. The last line having its own stanza was also very effective to me.
lymli chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
like a lullaby, it's cool.
Thenardier chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved the vivid descriptions, it really took my breath away. A lovely ethereal piece, I believe it does justice to whatever image inspired this.
lianoid chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I quite enjoyed this piece. Your descriptions were great because the imagery was strong and made it easy for me to image this happening. My favourite line was the one about conscience falling into slumber. I just thought the idea and wording there was really neat.

Review courtesy of The Review Game’s Review Marathon. For more info, visit the link on my profile.